DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
It does for me.

24-Feb-17
It does me as well.

24-Feb-17
Same Here!

24-Feb-17
Obviously, Pat hasn't seen this yet, or he'd be all over this.....

24-Feb-17

Franzen's embedded Photo
Franzen's embedded Photo
Where do I aim?

24-Feb-17
You know it, got one late muzzleloader waiting for that big buck

24-Feb-17
Looks like you've got it covered Franzen!

24-Feb-17
This is an "alternative" fact I can get behind!

24-Feb-17

drycreek's embedded Photo
This was an actual coyote hunt !
drycreek's embedded Photo
This was an actual coyote hunt !
Myself !!!

25-Feb-17
The last two I shot were this fall, in bedroom slippers, out the front window in Montana. One was just under the barbed wire where I could grab it's back legs and pull it through. When I did, it raised it's head, looked at me and got up and ran into the heifers.

Turned out I'd hit just in front of it's eyes and a bit low. Took a second shot, but from now on I'm giving them a poke.

25-Feb-17
Same here.

26-Feb-17
No time for coyotes while hunting, besides, for one they are cute and cuddly, second, I'm not eating it, and third, they help take care of the feral cats and pheasants.

26-Feb-17
Use a bow for real fun

26-Feb-17
I was elk hunting and one came out from a water hole with his nose to the ground. I froze until he walked straight away from me I was in a meadow with no cover. I walked quickly up behind him until I was about 40 yds. I drew and he turned broadside. I was using snuffers at the time. I hit him right in the spine. It severed its backbone completly in half. I did watch a program somewhere that had a guy eating a coyote.

26-Feb-17
I was elk hunting and one came out from a water hole with his nose to the ground. I froze until he walked straight away from me I was in a meadow with no cover. I walked quickly up behind him until I was about 40 yds. I drew and he turned broadside. I was using snuffers at the time. I hit him right in the spine. It severed its backbone completly in half. I did watch a program somewhere that had a guy eating a coyote.

26-Feb-17
Had some coyote meatloaf at a wild game feed. it was made from a young one. Probably would not have tried it had I known what it was. Called in and killed 2 a few weeks ago.

• Sitka Gear