Bill Obeid 24-Feb-17
tradi-doerr 24-Feb-17
cnelk 24-Feb-17
midwest 24-Feb-17
drycreek 24-Feb-17
IdyllwildArcher 24-Feb-17
dg72a 25-Feb-17
24-Feb-17
Why would I have to register with my pin number now, every time I come on here? It used to be that I didn`t have to, but I cleared my cookies a couple weeks ago for another site, and now this is happening. Any thoughts? Pat?

24-Feb-17
I don't have a problem on my phone or desktop, but , on my iPad I have to re-register every time I log on.

24-Feb-17
Every time I clear cookies I have to re-register for most all the site I visit. Guess that's just the way it is.

24-Feb-17
If you use CCleaner to clear cookies, go under Options > Cookies > and you can select Bowsite cookies to keep. That way you wont have to keep re-registering...

But if you clear your 'History' you will need to re-register

24-Feb-17
I'm assuming your settings are checked to delete cookies everytime you log off.

24-Feb-17
I guess I'm way behind, I always eat my cookies before anybody can clear 'em off !

24-Feb-17
cnelk auto deleting his cookies and I bet it's not because he's visiting ISIS websites... some guys just love the midgets.

25-Feb-17
Thanks for info. I just checked my settings and my temporary history browser box was checked to delete after each visit. I don`t remember checking it to delete, as all I did before was clear history and cookies when I started having trouble with our Canadian Tire website. Their advice was to clear history and cookies, and all is well again with their site. I should be good here now, I hope. Thanks again.

• Sitka Gear