Don 17-Mar-17
DeanMan 17-Mar-17
Elite_RSP 17-Mar-17
26-Feb-17

's embedded Photo
Alabama hunter scores big!
's embedded Photo
Alabama hunter scores big!
Alabama hunter Shane Filippo scored big this past 2016 season when he decided to book his hunt with us. Shane's first outfitted hunt netted him his first booner. Congratulations Shane.

26-Feb-17
Beautiful deer. Just curious, did you get an age on that buck? As impressive as his rack is, he doesn't look to be that old.

26-Feb-17
What a beauty!

27-Feb-17
Does the outfitter cover the cost for pulled muscles from LONG ARMING?

Jesus man.. At first I thought Hanson was headed for 2nd place

27-Feb-17
Congratulations to Shane. In my book that is a buck of a lifetime.

I looked at your Harvest Log. Lots of nice bucks coming from Premier and I didn't think your prices were off the deep end. I've been thinking of doing at least one outfitted hunt before I die. I will definitely keep Premier Outfitters in mind. Semper Fi - Tom

27-Feb-17
WOW!

Damn nice

Congrats

Roll Tide

Good luck, Robb

27-Feb-17
Great buck but not a booner

27-Feb-17
MaBow, why are there always guys like you who belittle the efforts and accomplishments of others? Get a life .

TMBB

27-Feb-17
Congrats to hunter and Outfitter.

27-Feb-17
Must be a great buck, 1/4 of the comments are running the guy down, always the sign of a nice one! Ha! Congrats, awesome buck!

27-Feb-17
Congrats are due for sure.....

27-Feb-17
Congrats man that is outstanding. Who cares what it scores. That deer would put a smile on any hunter's face.

27-Feb-17
Great buck! Congrats!

27-Feb-17
ma,I bet he does score boone

27-Feb-17
Beautiful buck. No need for the exaggerated long-arm.

Is it a bowkill?

Will not net B&C. Will be scored as an 8-point with some pretty big deductions.

27-Feb-17
That's a dandy congrats to the hunter you guys have shot some nice deer

27-Feb-17
I guess it doesn't matter who kills what and with what weapon any longer on this site, the jealousy comes out. Who cares if it's long armed or if there are going to be big deductions, my god. Can't one person put up a buck without the jealous haters chiming in, it's getting a little tiresome listening to all the women bitch about someonelses trophy. Just admire it for what it is, and move the F*^* on. I guess the complainers are the guys who haven't shot a big buck before and get pissed everytime they see another with a great trophy. Great trophy and hope you shoot another.

27-Feb-17
Very nice buck. I also don't get the nit picking and whining that goes on here. It seems to only happen on field photos. No one seems to break a guy or his animal down when they post a picture of the mount.

27-Feb-17
There are some big old wide bucks in Christian County, congrats to the hunter, super deer.

27-Feb-17
Brotsky X2!

Congrats to all involved! Haters gonna hate! Just like the scorpion, it's what they do.

27-Feb-17
Congrats on a very beautiful trophy buck. Lot to be proud of there.

27-Feb-17
Very nice! Congrats to him on a great buck. Extra long 2s & 3s on the right side especially.

I guess the guy should have stood in front of the deer! :-/

27-Feb-17
Too many bows. First thing I said was Great buck. I would be more then happy to have harvested that buck. But sorry but the buck would not net B&C. It is a main frame 8pt.

27-Feb-17
MaBow. I think the buck does have a short g-4 on the right side, however, in your defense, I agree the deer won't net boone. Too many deductions, but I doubt anyone would have let him walk!

27-Feb-17
Sorry for all the confusion on my first post to the forum, when I said netted him a booner I was referring to the hunter harvesting a great buck That grossed B&C. At Premier Outfitters we celebrate the hunt,the tradition and all that makes it what we love. I will do better in the future with my wording. Thanks all.

27-Feb-17
It's an awesome buck. I'm trying to keep tabs on a young buck right now with double split-G3s like that one. Hope he turns out as big :)

27-Feb-17
Bow kill??

27-Feb-17
Once again, I find myself agreeing with LB. Damn, can't a guy shoot a deer anymore without this crap ? I don't even care if he's bowkilled or not, he's still a buck anyone should be glad to tag. I know I've put my tags on a BUNCH that weren't anywhere near as big............

27-Feb-17
LB & drycreek I agree. Jealous turds grow up. Dandy buck and congrats!

OP: you worded it just fine, don't cater to the bone head haters!

27-Feb-17
Great deer, congrats. I personally would rather have that character than worry about any deductions. Some day I hope to be insulted with a big buck like that :) All the great sports players get booed which is a sign that they are great.

27-Feb-17
It's a great buck that most anybody would be glad to shoot.

However, I think the OP kind of brought on some of criticism himself by stating that it was a Booner. If he would have just said that the hunter bagged a big buck that grosses Boone or near Boone the reactions might have been different.

I don't think anybody is criticizing the buck or the hunter, just the OP's claim that it's a Booner. He's the one that said it was a Booner and lit the flame...

27-Feb-17
Unbelievable. Not the deer but, the rationalization of some.

Great deer if it was killed with a car. I like this place for the hunting atmosphere. So, I could care less about most anything specific besides it being a huge buck. God Bless men

27-Feb-17
All sponsors can add 10 inches to NET when talking to me.......js BTW,I have done a velvet hunt with Mark and he delivered the hunt I was looking for.

27-Feb-17
Premier was already on my short list if I ever decide to go on an outfitter hunt. This would be a good example of what I would love to see. I would long-arm that buck like crazy!

Then I would post the pic and hope for a healthy round of insults! Congrats to Shane.

27-Feb-17
You did fine ,it doesn't say he netted boone it says the hunt netted him his first booner.Great buck and good job

27-Feb-17
"Does the outfitter cover the cost for pulled muscles from LONG ARMING? Jesus man.. At first I thought Hanson was headed for 2nd place"

Classy Elite_RSP, why don't you try to post something productive one here for once...

Nice buck!

27-Feb-17

's embedded Photo
's embedded Photo
Pat Lefimine, you asked if I had a trail cam picture of the buck. Actually my guide sat on this buck two different times and filmed him. Then took the hunter and sat him in the stand.

27-Feb-17
Folks, it don't matter how long your arms are. That is a dandy in anyone's book. Unless they are developmentally challenged.

28-Feb-17
Definitely nice buck!!! I don't think anyone is arguing that point for sure. I know a lot of guides and most are awesome guys and get excited when their client kills a nice animal (which they absolutely should be).

However, for those offended by guys questioning and being picky - when you use the term Booner it's a huge statement. Had the term Poper been used it would have been different but the fact that .003ish percent of all deer killed with a bow make it leaves a lot to scrutinize. Especially when 2 out of 3 deer posted online claim to be B&C and aren't.

Is it right or wrong to question a score of a deer? Idk but when it's offseason you bet it's a lot more likely! :)

28-Feb-17
Great buck!!

Congrats to the hunter, the guide, the outfitter and the land owner!!

Mark

28-Feb-17
I agree with Cheesehead Mike!! It is a great buck but when someone posts that a deer is a "booner" and it is obvious it is not that is what brings out the posts. I do not think anyone was being an idiot when they posted it was not a booner, just stating a fact. I posted a big buck here a couple years ago that was officially scored, never said it was a booner but it grossed up there and I took a beating as well. This a great buck without a doubt and I would be very proud of it. Did we find out if it was a bow kill or what? Scooby

28-Feb-17
Man what a monster. Great job. Just to see one like that is a trophy

17-Mar-17
"I agree with Cheesehead Mike!! It is a great buck but when someone posts that a deer is a "booner" and it is obvious it is not that is what brings out the posts.

I posted a big buck here a couple years ago that was officially scored, never said it was a booner but it grossed up there and I took a beating as well. "

Subjectivity will bring a lot of variance.Such as IMO the original poster's buck is big while your buck I wouldn't consider a big deer.

17-Mar-17
I have no problem with the buck. Congratulations on getting your money's worth and a nice buck. On a personal level I would rather shoot a doe or 100" buck on public land than pay an outfitter.

17-Mar-17
Wow!!!! Congratulations!!!! Age of this amazing animal?

17-Mar-17
Is Milo in 2nd Place now?

• Sitka Gear