Wayniac 07-Feb-18
Bear Track 07-Feb-18
Beav 07-Feb-18
MNRazorhead 07-Feb-18
Bluegill68 07-Feb-18
t-roy 07-Feb-18
krieger 07-Feb-18
01-Mar-17
Anything out there better than my original DB ? I think it's a B5, but honestly can't remember, I've had it for quite some time, killed a bunch of birds out of it..

photo 8E4A105E-FDB3-41B7-BC3A-354CD06F9DC8_zpsntemexub.jpg

photo FFD51ED0-708D-4E4F-9A99-932DFEA5E745_zpsjsb317zh.jpg

photo AF3B5A06-239A-435D-98A2-40229BC41EDD_zpssm84fkwv.jpg

01-Mar-17
I have a T-2, a Matrix and one of the Primos DB Double Wides. I'm kind of a hoarder that way. LOL

01-Mar-17
Krieger............It's a T-5 I believe. I agree with your assessment, however, I'm not certain yours is a T-5. I think ALL of the shooting windows on the T-5 are the oval ones like they are in your bottom pic. I could be wrong, though. I just bought 2 "like new" T-5 blinds from a guy for $200 apiece. IMO, they are way more functional than the newer models from Double Bull.

01-Mar-17
My absolute favorite was their T5 Prostaff. I sold the one I have several years ago and have regretted it ever since. I have not found one that I like even close to that blind! Prostaff was for trad archers and 6'6" tall.

01-Mar-17
One of the best, but I'm pretty partial to the original Dark Horse also...

02-Mar-17

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
added the hole on from for my camera lens
added the hole on from for my camera lens
same blind with a touch up paint job and a new center window for better viewing and shooting.
same blind with a touch up paint job and a new center window for better viewing and shooting.
Nice to see an older DB. Here is my T2 that was made here in Ft Collins before the guys moved their operation to Minn.

02-Mar-17
Nicely done Paul!

T-Roy, great find for sure on the T5s.....my favorite all time blind!

Mark

02-Mar-17
I still have a BS5 recurve best blind ever but it has seen better days it has been evereywhere, I even took it to Africa with me

02-Mar-17
I have one just like the OP's in tan camo. I didn't know exactly what model it was. Thanks for the clarification.

02-Mar-17
I like your camo job Paul, fit's in better in the habitat you have it pictured in.

02-Mar-17

this elk walked by and did not have a clue I was 15 yards away.

06-Feb-18
Going to sell this DB blind , if anyone is interested send me a PM

06-Feb-18
I ran around with Kieth and Brooks when they started and still have a couple old prototypes. The Bs5 was my favorite production model. The prototype I have with leafy mesh on one wall is my favorite. No black backing so you have to be a little more careful but sort of like sitting and watching a movie screen through the mesh. Great for hot days, a little chillier on cold ones. Its before the Predator camo days, I think its RT Advantage.

06-Feb-18
pm sent

07-Feb-18
I bought a Matrix the first year they were available. I set my blinds out around Labor Day and leave them out till the end of December. The Matrix fabric faded/changed color and got so you can just poke a finger through it, it's been sitting in the garage for the last few years.

07-Feb-18
Nothing is better than the T5 in my opinion. Best blind ever made

07-Feb-18
PM sent

07-Feb-18

Bear Track's embedded Photo
Bear Track's embedded Photo
Killed a bunch of deer out of my old T5. Have almost replaced all the old black poles with the replacement grey one from Primos.

07-Feb-18
Another vote for the T5 here!

07-Feb-18
They were very good blinds. I had a T-5 recurve model with the tan camo pattern. The first time I planned to hunt out of it was out in far western SD for antelope. Me and my buddy got our blinds set up and were sitting around our campfire later in the afternoon the day before opener. Suddenly, and I MEAN suddenly, one of those chinook type winds blew in and the wind went from a mild breeze to sustained 80mph with gusts up to 100mph (rancher told us later about the wind speed) in the span of a minute or two. When we went out to check on our blinds we had to lean into the wind about 45 degrees just to be able to walk and had to scream at the top of our lungs to hear each other even though we were right next to each other. His blind was still anchored down but flattened. Mine was long gone and was never found.

Best blind I never hunted out of.

07-Feb-18
What are the T5 blinds worth?

07-Feb-18
Bluegill.... If it is in “like new” condition, IMO, they are worth as much a similar top end blind. Like others above have stated, they were the best blind out there. I lucked into 2 of them last year that were basically “new in the box” and I gave $200 each for them. I’d say $300 for one in really good shape wouldn’t be out of line.

07-Feb-18
Blind has a new home. Thanks guys. I'll probably regret selling an original DB, but trying to downsize a bit.

• Sitka Gear