otcWill 11-Mar-17
Butternut40 12-Mar-17
SBH 14-Mar-17
Brotsky 14-Mar-17
07-Mar-17

trkyslr's embedded Photo
trkyslr's embedded Photo

trkyslr's Link
NEW VIDEO!!! With turkey season starting very soon for most and already going in Florida , what better then a new video joe, Brent and myself put together to fire you up. As most of you know a few years ago I challenged the homies to bowhunt turkeys with no blind, calling in birds close to well within 20 yards in a natural setup.. we now won't even consider using a blind or bangstick for our own hunts as the success of the natural setup is too sweet when it comes together! It's all natural setup or bust! Hope you enjoy the video and we'd appreciate your feedback. We're also later entering it into the Kuiu film festival contest soon so had to keep its time down to comply with the rules.. enjoy and good luck to everyone this spring!

07-Mar-17
Awesome video and hunts again ! But I hate too say it seems even the natural set-up is too easy for you guys. Its time to go no blind and no decoys !! ;)

07-Mar-17
Great video guys! Even more impressive on going 9 for 9 with zero mess ups! Are you guys gonna video Kia's kills here in a couple weeks?

I'm a little disappointed in the shameless product endorsement shots though ;>}

07-Mar-17
Tmberhntr, we prob go 1/5 on kills per setups.. with limited time we had to jam in as much as we could. Thanks

07-Mar-17
Troy yes we will be videoing Kia hunt!!!!!!!

07-Mar-17
Video doesn't show all the ups and downs. Trust me there were days we would hunt and not even have an opportunity. Always fun and things to be learned every day. Hope you all enjoy it.

07-Mar-17
Sweet video, thanks for sharing.. I love the arrow in the DSD decoy! lol

07-Mar-17
I can't imagine going 1/5 on setups for turkeys. I think you guys have a decent spot. :)

I am probably more like 1/5 days of hunting. LOL!

Cool footage and I can't wait to see Kia's hunt.

07-Mar-17
Great video boys... love it. Best of luck this season!

07-Mar-17
good job great footage !!

07-Mar-17
awesome video, guy!

07-Mar-17
Great video guys. Always getting it done, you are!

07-Mar-17
I've seen it. Enjoyed it immensely!

07-Mar-17
As always, you guys set the bar and know how to get it done. Well put together. Nice work, Joe, Chris, & Brent. Looking forward to reading and seeing more of the spring action right around the corner now... Good luck.

07-Mar-17
Well you did accomplish your goal. YOU GOT ME FIRED UP FOR SURE. Paul

07-Mar-17
Well done gentlemen.

07-Mar-17
Very cool!

07-Mar-17
Well dang, I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get a little girl to sleep for the next week and half after seeing that! Ha! Awesome video guys! Just watched it for the third time with some friends and we're all going to try NSOB for our birds this year! Can't wait to hear that first gobble next weekend! Great work Chris and Joe, you've got several votes on the film festival coming from here!

07-Mar-17
Very nice thanks. Very well my try this at one remote IL public spot I got that nobody cares to walk 2 miles to get to. But at my regular WI public 4th & 5th season spots no chance in hell haha! Dekes are tom repellents there! Totally different critters. But I enjoy the challenge.

07-Mar-17
Nice work, Boys ! I really enjoyed it.

Best Wishes, Jeff

07-Mar-17
Nice job boys. Sometimes I forget just how beautiful it is out here during the spring

07-Mar-17
Winner for sure, not long now...

08-Mar-17
Thanks everyone! Soon we'll be doing it all over again.. can't wait! But first I'm determined to help get Kia (half pint) her first turkey.....

08-Mar-17
Awesome video.

08-Mar-17
Thanks guys, love putting these vids together. Fingers crossed we can make it into the voting selection in the film festival this year.

08-Mar-17
Hi Guys, this is Ryan. I watched your video and I think that it was great! I thought that I might have recognized a few spots out there. Those long beards were absolutely huge!

Great work guys! I can't wait for Kia's hunt-- we're cheering for her and you guys too!

09-Mar-17
Thanks Ryan!

09-Mar-17
Nicely done guys !!

10-Mar-17
I was hoping this would show up soon. Very nice!

10-Mar-17
A 10! Awesome!

Good luck Kia!!!

Mark

10-Mar-17
When will you guys find out the results of the KUIU Film Festival?!

Mark

10-Mar-17
Thanks everyone! Mark hopefully it makes it to the selected final 6 then we might be asking for some Bowsiter's help on the voting as its public final votes.

10-Mar-17
Yes Scott

11-Mar-17
Good stuff guys!! Y'all should try this blindfolded :)

12-Mar-17
Great video. I really enjoyed that. Good luck this season.

14-Mar-17
Great Footage. One of the best turkey hunting vids I've seen. Thanks for sharing.

14-Mar-17
Chris/Joe, not sure how many views you guys are up to on Youtube at this point but I'm pretty sure that Half Pint probably has half of them! Ha!

• Sitka Gear