MoosePMed 11-Apr-17
UltimatePred 12-Apr-17
SteveB 13-Apr-17
GBTG 13-Apr-17
UltimatePred 13-Apr-17
UltimatePred 13-Apr-17
07-Mar-17

UltimatePred's Link
THE GREAT TRADE IN EVENT......During the month of March, send us your old big game decoy, and we'll give you 30% OFF of the Stalker Decoy of your choice!

Mail to: Ultimate Predator PO Box 60364 Colorado Springs, CO 80960

Include you name & phone #, and we'll call you to take your order as soon as we receive it.

Check out our full line of products at www.UltimatePredatorGear.com.

08-Mar-17
Can I order 2 if I send in 2?

08-Mar-17
jrb(CO) Absolutely!

08-Mar-17
I have about every Decoy made, if I were to choose one out of them all it would be the Ultimate Predator Decoy, this thing just makes sense! Yes I own one! (grin)

ElkNut1

08-Mar-17
ElkNut,

1. Thank you for the kind words!

2. Thank you for your business. We GREATLY appreciate it.

08-Mar-17
I might just have to try it out. I have a MT. and just haven't had that good of experience with it. This looks more user friendly.

08-Mar-17
Does this apply to a turkey decoy as well? I am looking at your turkey decoy .

08-Mar-17
Lonebull, thank you for the interest. Don't get me wrong, we are rather partial to our decoys....lol, but I will tell you why we find our decoys very user friendly. They are super light at only about 8 ounces, collapse to a 10" disc, attach in seconds, allow you to be mobile, and allow you to bring a little life to the decoy.

08-Mar-17
ChipT, we would be happy to make that deal for you. We want you to have a chance to have as much fun with our decoy as we do.

08-Mar-17
Will u accept a turkey deke as a trade in?

08-Mar-17
Thanks. Will get it out Friday. Your item is a Godsend. I have a bad leg and can't set up a blind but will be able to sit on a chair with your deke on my bow.

09-Mar-17
I couldn't find the device that lets one mount the decoy on a stickbow???

09-Mar-17

MoosePMed's embedded Photo
Twofeathers, there is no special device! We designed our decoys with stickbows in mind, as a matter of fact, one of the owners shoots only trad, so it was kind of a requirement! LOL. We actually have quite a few trad users. What comes with the decoy will allow you to attach it to any compound, long bow, recurve, crossbow, bipod, monopod etc.

09-Mar-17

Twofeathers, there is no special device! We designed our decoys with stickbows in mind, as a matter of fact, one of the owners shoots only trad, so it was kind of a requirement! LOL. We actually have quite a few trad users. What comes with the decoy will allow you to attach it to any compound, long bow, recurve, crossbow, bipod, monopod etc.

09-Mar-17
Great. I'm going to give this a try. I like it.

10-Mar-17
OK I'm in. A decoy will be in the mail today. Hoping I like them and I'll buy other models.

10-Mar-17
do you take any decoy, or only one of yours? I live in Colorado, and will be in the Springs next week. Can I drop in and bring my old deer decoy, check you guys out and get a decoy?

12-Mar-17
Hey PECO, yes, any big game decoy! And yes, we will. Only Tuesday afternoon and Wed, we'll be out of the office. Outside of that, you can call Lance at 719.800.1492, and he'll be able to make sure one of us is around.

13-Mar-17
Lance is quality people with quality products. He graciously and generously helped out a friend of mine with one of his cameras for a fundraiser/mountain climb in South America where the camera was exposed to extreme weather conditions and extreme altitude at nearly 23,000'. I can't thank him enough but I can sing his praises here and with every hunter/outdoorsman I meet. He deserves our business. Thanks for the great trade in promo!

14-Mar-17
Definitely taking advantage of this opportunity. Let me do some digging.

Thanks!

15-Mar-17
Sorry for the delay, we've been on the road. Jordanathome, thank you for the kind words! We were happy to support such an awesome endeavor.

Kscowboy, thanks! Dig away.

15-Mar-17
Montana decoy on the way! Looking forward to putting your bow-mounted elk to good use.

Thanks for the great offer.

15-Mar-17
We have an elk silhouette somewhere that would be a great mail-in. As I said, I'm digging for things. Would you accept 2 turkey decoys for a turkey and cow elk? Thanks!

16-Mar-17
Kscowboy, that would be just fine!

Thank you Jaquomo, and you're very welcome.

Thank you Two Feather and LoneBull.

We GREATLY appreciate everyone's participation!

16-Mar-17
Thank you for the kind words Jordanathome! :)

We were happy to help.

16-Mar-17
Aw man I wish shipping wasn't so much from Canada

29-Mar-17
Anyway I can meet up with someone on Friday March 31 to do a trade in?

29-Mar-17
So this offer expires this month? most of my dekes are not at home so not readily available to send in right now... Thx

30-Mar-17
Don't you guys have photos of how they attach to different bows?

30-Mar-17
How do we pay for the trade in exchange. Do we send a check minus the 30% or just a Credit card payment?

30-Mar-17
Ive had my Mule Deer Decoy for over a year. Have you made changes that I may want to trade in for a new one?

30-Mar-17
Hey guys... Yellowjacket, wkochevar, ELKMAN, Paul@thefort and Empty Freezer...

Yellowjacket, yes... I will PM you my number. Just call ahead of time and I'll make sure that someone will be at the office. wkochevar, unfortunately it does expire at the end of March. ELKMAN, there are multiple pictures on our website of the decoys attached to various bows both compound and trad gear. As well as several videos showing the same. Paul@thefort, just include your phone number with the trade-in and I will call you for a CC payment. Empty Freezer, the decoys by and large are the same. Some minor changes with the safety straps, warning label etc.

Thanks guys! Luke at Ultimate Predator.

31-Mar-17
One more on the way. Thanks for the offer.

31-Mar-17
Ill get one in the mail today as well.

31-Mar-17
Sounds great guys! We appreciate it. I'll be watching for them. Make sure your phone number is in there.

Luke

31-Mar-17
Can You trade in a white tail or antelope decoy for an Elk decoy discount?

31-Mar-17
Absolutely you can.

31-Mar-17
I almost missed out on this one! Decoy is on its way today! Thanks for a great offer.

31-Mar-17
Lance, I left a message on the number off your web site. Unfortunately the PM function on here doesn't show up anymore. Guess I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get it back.

31-Mar-17
Whip, Thank you! I'll be looking for it. Yellowjacket, you just click on the name where you can read our posts (From: UltimatePredator) and that will take you to the user profile, and you can message Lance there as well. The number on the website is Lance's number.

Luke

31-Mar-17
Don't know how I missed this thread before, but since it is 10:16pm on March 31st, my loss!

03-Apr-17
Hey guys! We'd like to thank everyone who took us up on the trade-in event! We had an awesome response to it.

Good luck to everyone who now has a new Ultimate Predator Stalker Decoy in their hands. We look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Luke Ultimate Predator

03-Apr-17
No trade in but my wife just asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told her a whitetail deer decoy and gave her your website. Much better than cloths I'll never wear.

04-Apr-17
Two Feathers, well then, Happy birthday whenever that might be! LOL.

04-Apr-17
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who participated in our trade in event! It was truly amazing seeing the decoys pour in the door.

05-Apr-17
Birthday is today, order went in yesterday. I know my 11 yo grandson is excited about this. We have a lot of deer showing up in the field behind the house. He will be out there with the decoy and call educating all the locals.

07-Apr-17
Well happy birthday my friend! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

07-Apr-17
Wish I had a decoy to trade is. Great offer Lance! I have the whitetail doe and the cow Elk. Need to add your mule deer doe to them. Ill be putting the cow elk to use again this year with a bull tag in my pocket!

08-Apr-17
Thanks for the great offer and the quick shipping on my new elk decoy. So far I've managed to scare the crap out of my dog - he couldn't figure out what that elk was doing walking toward him in ourban living room. Can't wait to try it for real in September! Looks great and attaches easily to my recurve.

10-Apr-17
Quick shipping on the decoy. Thanks for the info on your other products. Yesterday I put the decoy on the bow and tried it out. I was thankful for your website's instruction videos. They were very helpful. My first shot was from 14 yards. A kill shot. Then I decided to try it out on the horses. They hadn't seen it yet. That was interesting. They didn't have a clue it was me. They did a bunch of staring and snorting but wouldn't get too close and in the end took off for the front pasture. Then I moved the decoy to the right about 3/4 inch to the right and took my second shot. Another 14 yard kill shot. I need to shoot more as I'm not used to the new sight picture yet.

My grandson just went out in the woods with his deer call. He won the deer call as a door prize at a sportsman's banquet. I asked him if he wanted to take the decoy along. He said: "Nah".

I'm looking forward to using this decoy come fall.

11-Apr-17
Used it this past weekend on a gobbler 400 yards across a plowed field--I got to within 20 yards of him and the 3 hens in his harem. The decoy works!

11-Apr-17
Whip - LOL! Can't wait to see what the non K-9 animals do for you! Two Feathers - You're very welcome! Good luck this fall! kscowboy - That's AWESOME! Thank you very much for the info! Did you happen to get a picture? We do a drawing every 12 pictures for a free decoy.

12-Apr-17
Haha that's great Whip. Good luck this September.

Two Feathers, glad your having a little fun with the decoy. I'm also glad to hear the videos helped.

Way to go KSCOWBOY! That's awesome!!

Thank you to everyone for your business. We greatly appreciate it!

13-Apr-17
These look great! But do they have a tendency to get "caught" and rip when hiking through cover?

13-Apr-17
What is the Velcro patch on the print side low middle front for?

13-Apr-17
SteveB, They certainly can get caught just because of the shape. However, they do not snag or tear. At least I have never had one tear and have never been told by a customer that their decoy tore.

13-Apr-17
GBTG, we were originally designing a bag/pouch for a camera/phone so you could film your stalks. However, we moved away from that project once we started manufacturing our Ultimate Predator Adventure Cams. We are removing that patch on our future decoys. I'll tell you what I actually like to use it for though. Assuming it's appropriate for the animal I'm stalking, I will use the Velcro patch as a pad to apply scent to my decoy.

• Sitka Gear