longbeard 08-Mar-17
Scooby-doo 08-Mar-17
UltimatePred 08-Mar-17
six 09-Mar-17
MoosePMed 09-Mar-17
UltimatePred 16-Mar-17
07-Mar-17

UltimatePred's Link
If anyone is looking for an adventure cam to film their turkey hunts, you might like to check out our Ultimate Predator Adventure Cam. You get killer footage, every accessory you possibly could need, an LCD screen on the back, drastically reduced fisheye effect, an enhanced lens specially designed to bring your animal closer, zoom capability, and much more for just $199.95!

The Ultimate in Adventure Cams from Lance Hallum on Vimeo.

07-Mar-17

UltimatePred's Link
I would love to show you guys stellar turkey footage with our camera, but we haven't had a turkey season yet to film.....lol. SOOO I will show you guys a few other videos filmed with our cam.

Thanks, Lance

28 inch Lake trout, somewhere in Western Colorado... Filmed with the Ultimate Predator Adventure Cam! from Lance Hallum on Vimeo.

07-Mar-17
07-Mar-17
07-Mar-17
08-Mar-17
I can't wait to put my cam into action on a turkey hunt this Spring! Think I'm going to buy the new battery pack and case for the camera so I know I've got enough juice to make it through long sits. Should be perfect for putting the camera up close to the deeks and getting some really great footage!

08-Mar-17
would I have zoom capabilities through the wrist band/

08-Mar-17
Scoot, that is EXACTLY what I'm dying to try. Here is the video explaining the Wolf Pack.

08-Mar-17
Longbeard,

Unfortunately, no.

08-Mar-17

UltimatePred's embedded Photo
UltimatePred's embedded Photo

08-Mar-17
So the zoom mechanism is on the camera itself?

08-Mar-17
Zoom capabilities on the wrist band would be ideal. Gonna ask the kids for one for Fathers Day! Scooby

08-Mar-17
Longbeard, that is correct.

Scooby-doo, I agree completely. Unfortunately, that switch actually opens up a can of worms that would require us to take a hit in other elements/features. I think it sounds like a WONDERFUL father's day gift.....lol.

09-Mar-17
What exactly does the wrist band do. My phone has no wifi.

09-Mar-17
six, the wrist remote will allow you to start and stop recording as well as capture images.

16-Mar-17
Thanks Scoot. Have fun with them!

• Sitka Gear