M.Pauls 09-Mar-17
kellyharris 09-Mar-17
ahunter55 10-Mar-17
BOHNTR 10-Mar-17
Bou'bound 10-Mar-17
BOHNTR 10-Mar-17
Hugh 13-Mar-17
08-Mar-17
Cleaning out basement for remodeling project. I found a few dozen huntin videos I have not watched in years. Hell don't even have a vcr any more. Anyway I hate to just toss them in the garbage. If anyone has a club or kids group or military deployment that wants them let me know. My 8 year old daughter asked me "What's a VCR?" I feel old it was state of the art when I was her age!! -Chris

08-Mar-17
I know the feeling. I still have a bunch of VHS tapes from the early 90's. They stay at my parents vacation house. I watch them every so often while there. It's pretty cool to watch how the industry has progressed and to see how the celebs back then have aged and now their children and moving up through the ranks.

08-Mar-17
chris pm sent

09-Mar-17
those TV's with the built in VCRs which are pennys on the dollar are great for these,, nobody wants to steal them and all those old hunting vids still have a home.

09-Mar-17
Bowhunting October Whitetails is like the "Frampton Comes Alive" of bowhunting videos. "Everybody in the world has Bowhunting October Whitetails. If you lived in the suburbs you were issued it. It came in the mail with samples of "Tide”.

09-Mar-17
Best ever was the Fitzgerald and Folkrod when they videoed the exit. Its engraved in my brain, loved it.. rewind... rewind..

09-Mar-17
We rock the VHS player pretty hard still at home. When you've got a hunting vid on VHS you'll have a lot better chance of me watching then DVD just cause I can't stomach most of the new stuff and a lot of those VHSs are just Golden! Good ol boys going hunting! My wife also buys most of our kids movies in VHS (think $1/10!) and I think it's great that they have to sit and wait for the rewind ha!

09-Mar-17
Chris S - when my wife and I got married and she and her son moved it we were cleaning out the basement. He found a few vinyl records I had and asked (What in the world is this) I replied music is played on it. His reply was (wow a jumbo CD) lol

10-Mar-17
VHS tapes will start to deteriorate after 10+ years even when stored properly. If you want to keep them, copy to a DVD (not legal if you sell them). Maybe not legal anyway but they will be useless eventually.

10-Mar-17
I had all of mine converted to DVD.

10-Mar-17
they make good targets but that is about all at this point

10-Mar-17
I had all of mine converted to DVD.

13-Mar-17
Amazon sells a vhs/dvd burner. I have one and used it to upgrade. That being said I posted 60 old vhs tapes on craigslist, facebook, Alaska list and not one inquiry.

• Sitka Gear