akbow 13-Mar-17
akbow 29-Mar-17
Scar Finga 29-Mar-17
akbow 29-Mar-17
Scar Finga 30-Mar-17
Mark Watkins 30-Mar-17
08-Mar-17

akbow's Link
**It was suggested I post this on the sheep forum (which I didn't even know existed until now). Hopefully this works? Well, I just found out that the S12 sheep article I submitted to the Huntin' Fool was published this month. So many here on Bowsite were super helpful and helped me make some crucial decisions and can't thank some of you enough (you know who you are!). So, I hate to come on here for a shameless plug but I also promised a full story at the conclusion of my hunt, but I didn't want to get cross-wise with HF for posting a story and violate the agreement with them. So, I wanted to post the link to the story here and share the story promised. You don't have to be a HF member to read the stories and you can go to the link attached or I think this may be able to be pasted in -- https://www.huntinfool.com/storycontest/vote.php?utm_source=March2017MagFeaturedSubmissions&utm_campaign=FeaturedSubmissions&utm_medium=email -- And feel free to vote for me! (or whatever is your favorite story--there are some good ones in there and a couple bowhunted elk that are pretty impressive--so stiff competition). Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions about the hunt. PS--the score published isn't correct. It was what we measured after celebrating, so the calculations were off and I didn't know until after it was officially measured. Feel free to guess the real score--I'll buy the winner a beer when you come to hunt Alaska!

08-Mar-17
Sorry guys--I didn't mean to double post. Someone suggested on the other thread that I post on the sheep forum, but apparently I am not bright enough to figure that out. Moderators can feel free to delete this one. Some day I'll be smarter than this computer (not really)...kr

08-Mar-17
Great story and again, congratulations!!!

08-Mar-17
Well done great looking ram!!!!

11-Mar-17
Very nice, great country.

11-Mar-17
Congrats and great pictures and story.

13-Mar-17
Thanks guys! For the comments and the votes!

13-Mar-17
Cool story! Where at in AK do you live? I'm moving to Fairbanks in June!

13-Mar-17
Sweet!

13-Mar-17
Mr. Steve- I'm in Anchorage. Sounds like you are making the right move--you must be getting excited!

29-Mar-17
Sorry guys--one last plug. Hard to tell from their voting system, but I think I am low man on the totem pole (or at least in the middle). But, still holding out hope.

29-Mar-17
I voted for you! Some of the other stories were not very good IMOP...

Good Luck,

Scar.

29-Mar-17
Thanks Scar--you need to do a writeup on your Australia trip when you get back. Pretty jealous of that win!

30-Mar-17
I will, it's going to be a great adventure, I wish it was time to go already, but then it would be over way to soon!

God Bless!

Scar.

30-Mar-17
Great job Ken!!!!

Mark

• Sitka Gear