Buffalo1 10-Mar-17
Charlie Rehor 10-Mar-17
WapitiBob 10-Mar-17
Scooby-doo 10-Mar-17
glunker 10-Mar-17
Grunt-N-Gobble 10-Mar-17
10-Mar-17

Buffalo1's Link
Anyone have first had experience or knowledge of this arrow component system? If so, does it actually work as advertised ?

10-Mar-17
Retirement agrees with you:)

10-Mar-17
You're at the mercy of the shaft id tolerances when you get down to the nuts and bolts of it.

10-Mar-17
One of the arguments I have used for high FOC, front loaded basically pulls the arrow straight faster, resulting in less flexing. Some believe some don't. I would not say it stiffens the shaft when adding weight to the front few inches but it would act to stiffen added to the rear. Scooby

10-Mar-17
Scooby, I cannot understand what your last sentence means. They are not adding weight to the front. Stiffness will have the biggest effect on the front as that is where there is more weight, weight is what will make a shaft flex. Which is why it would have less effect at the back of the shaft. Am I missing something?

10-Mar-17
I dont have any experience with it, but i think Gorge makes some good stuff. Seems expensive to me though. I bet you could do something similar with smaller arrow shaft pieces or by adding additional inserts behind the 1st one. Ive seen that done before with HIT inserts.

• Sitka Gear