Buffalo1 11-Mar-17
kota-man 11-Mar-17
BOWUNTR 11-Mar-17
Buck Watcher 11-Mar-17
WapitiBob 11-Mar-17
TurboT 11-Mar-17
3blade 25-Mar-17
11-Mar-17
i'm looking for a good hunting / 3d stabilizer.9-12 in, adjustable weight,must be quit. looking at the shrewd riad but can't find any reviews. can anyone help me or suggest something else.thks 3 blade

11-Mar-17
Look at current running thread, "Hunting Stabilizer" for possible assistance.

11-Mar-17
Is there anything but B Stinger? ;)

11-Mar-17

BOWUNTR's Link
I'm using a prototype hunting stabilizer from RamRods... Ed F

11-Mar-17
KTech on all my bows, Tech 5, Tech 7, DXH8 and a 6" multi-rod. Several style to choose from. KTech makes what you are looking for: 9-12" with adjustable weights.

KTechdesigns.com ?? If my brain is working.

11-Mar-17
A lighter rod allows for less weight to achieve the same results. Bernies Featherlite's are currently the best rods you can get. Or, you can buy some blanks off the Internet and make your own. That's what 99% of these guys are doing.

11-Mar-17
Do you shoot with your quiver on or off? How long are your shots? If you are shooting in 3D tournaments without restrictions on length and want to use the same stabilizer for hunting you might want to look at the crossover stabilizers that are adjustable in length.

25-Mar-17
Thanks everyone for the input I tried what they had when I picked up my bow and 10 inch seemed best. I got the fuse it was super quite and balance was nice. thanks again for the input Blade.

• Sitka Gear