Sivart 13-Mar-17
Sivart 13-Mar-17
Charlie Rehor 13-Mar-17
CurveBow 13-Mar-17
txhunter58 13-Mar-17
PECO 13-Mar-17
Glunt@work 13-Mar-17
13-Mar-17
Am I reading the regs right? Can we not just apply for our point and then just purchase our OTC tag at the same time like always? I'm reading where they don't go on sale until July 25th now?

13-Mar-17
I'm just concerned as slow as they are mailing them out, and as slow as the mail service is, will the tag even get to you in time for the opener? Seems like they're cutting it too close.

13-Mar-17
Never had a problem in past years. Have a great hunt!

13-Mar-17
Yes, you can apply for a point or a draw unit, then either way (if unsuccessful for the draw tag) select an option to purchase an OTC tag.

Or, when you get to CO, visit a store and buy one.

>>>>-------->

13-Mar-17
As stated, you shouldn't have any problem getting it even if they don't send it out until that date. That said, you will drive by multiple Wally Worlds on the way to your hunting spot. That way you get you money back for a couple of months.

13-Mar-17
Just remember, if you are a nonresident and you get here the day of or after season start, you have to get your tag at a DOW (or whatever they call it now) offices.

13-Mar-17
OTC archery tags can be bought during the season at license vendors. Rifle OTC tags bought after the season starts require going to a CPW office.

• Sitka Gear