Genesis 16-Mar-17
APauls 16-Mar-17
14-Mar-17

StickFlicker's embedded Photo
223 Gross, 216 1/8 Net with 29" Main Beams
223 Gross, 216 1/8 Net with 29" Main Beams

StickFlicker's Link
I don't see that anyone has posted this recently measured buck yet, and I apologize that it's a gun kill...but in the west we would call this a giant two point!

14-Mar-17

Here are a few more photos.

14-Mar-17
My dream buck .....a blue collar 6!

14-Mar-17
Dang I'd shoot that fork'n horn!

14-Mar-17
Wow, way cool, unique, thanks for sharing...

14-Mar-17
Wow

14-Mar-17
Killed east of OKC. I was at the show a little over a week ago and somehow missed seeing it while it was being scored. Freak!

14-Mar-17
Nice, very unusual . Forrest

14-Mar-17
Insane!!! That is an AWESOME Buck!

Not nearly as big, But my buddy missed a chip shot at a 22" wide forked muley with 6" eye guards. He said it looked insane for a forky muley, I didn't see the buck, I would I would have shot him given the chance.

Scar.

14-Mar-17
Goes to show there is no such thing as a cull buck if he lives long enough .

14-Mar-17
If you like GNARLY and I do, this is your dream buck.

14-Mar-17
Too bad he's long arming it ;-)

Unbelievable mass as well. Any info on the mass measurements? You still get 4 mass measurements, correct?

14-Mar-17
Wow.

14-Mar-17
I would say that buck is a little more than a 3 by 3 in my book.

14-Mar-17
That's crazy

14-Mar-17
Bizzare!

14-Mar-17
t-Roy, all deer and elk get four mass measurements, whether they have 10 points on a side or if they're spikes.

15-Mar-17
So are the last 2 mass measurements on the 3x3 shown taken at third points between the G2 tine and the tip of the main beam I.e. If that distance is 12", the circumferences are taken out at 4" and 8" past the G2 point centerline intersection on the main beam?

15-Mar-17
WOW-----I mean----WOW!

Thanks for sharing that pic Marv

Good luck, Robb

15-Mar-17
Kurt, In your example the H3 and H4 measurements are the same and would be taken at the 6" mark.

15-Mar-17
AWESOME buck!!! Holy moly!!!!!

>>>>-------->

15-Mar-17
Yes it's a mainframe 3x3 but it's far from a 6 point, there are many other points on that beast. Dream buck for sure regardless.

15-Mar-17
Kurt: The End is correct!

15-Mar-17
Where I live in PA that buck is not legal due to antler restrictions........gotta love PA....

15-Mar-17
Incredible! I wonder what the body looked like.

15-Mar-17
Sorry Herd - that buck is legal anywhere in PA....

And I do love PA, especially the antler restrictions. : )

15-Mar-17
What a buck, wonder how old he was.

As for PA, I agree, that would be legal all day anywhere in PA. If it was a clean 6 then no in the 3 up areas, but with all those stickers on him and especially on the end of the main beam over 1-inch I wouldn't hesitate to shoot that deer if it was in PA.

15-Mar-17
Unreal! Thanks for posting this one. No idea what I would be thinking if that buck walked up on me... probably something like "was one of this guy's parents a bighorn?".

15-Mar-17
Unreal! That is very cool!

15-Mar-17
Herdmanager that's not true, you can hang a ring on many of those sticker points so yeah it def would be a legal Pa deer. They are also longer than 3 inches so they count as a point. I'd love to hear a Pa WCO's opinion on this buck just to verify my opinion which I could be wrong about.

15-Mar-17
it might be a 3x3 ... but the 37 total points is what elevates it to over 200" ..... I mean awesome buck no doubt, but its really a 37 point buck but a 6 point

15-Mar-17
Exactly ^^^^^^^^

15-Mar-17

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Score sheet...

15-Mar-17

Zim's MOBILE embedded Photo
Zim's MOBILE embedded Photo

That mass...

15-Mar-17
For the rest of his life, Brad can mention a 2 x 2 with eyeguards (western) when people are bragging about their biggest kills and completely sandbag the uninitiated on a bet that his scored bigger than theirs. Last time I'll sneer at mention of a harvested forkie. Wonder if it was a backyard buck? Gorgeous!

15-Mar-17
The fella apparently shot it on a very small parcel where he lives. Had numerous trailcam pics of it also. Biologists guessed it to be 7 or 8 years old.

15-Mar-17
WOW.....50-3/8" of total mass!!!!!! Must be a record right there for a whitetail.

And Charlie and The End, thanks for clearing up the last two mass measurements being at the half point.

15-Mar-17
Whoeee !

What a six !

Well done young man !

15-Mar-17
in awe of the 37 scorable points too, many of them 1.5 to 2" long .... man that adds up to 60-70" really quick

15-Mar-17
Here's another little tidbit... my buddy had a lengthy discussion with him (Brad) about the deer he killed and the hunt particulars. Apparently there was another buck with this one, a "12 point", that he was going to shoot, but this one gave him the best shot. My friend also added... "that the guy had no idea what he had shot", as far as how big the buck was. He also added that the guy was a "hillbilly". And before anyone takes off and runs with the hillbilly comment, I've been called a hillbilly as well, so my buddy must just be a city boy. :)

15-Mar-17
"And before anyone takes off and runs with the hillbilly comment, I've been called a hillbilly as well..."

This is not something that surprises anyone on this website.

15-Mar-17
"This is not something that surprises anyone on this website." Where's my middle finger emoticon... lol

15-Mar-17
You didn't clarify if the "hillbilly" term was considered as a compliment or an insult!

My nephew refers to me as a "hick". I always tell him "thanks"!

15-Mar-17
Amazing deer...

15-Mar-17
Wonder if he saved lower jaw to send for accurate age... Article said they chased him for 5 years, but would luv to know his exact age...

15-Mar-17
Zbone... no idea. I'd bet he or whomever did the Euro on it did not keep the lower centrals. I'd be curious as well.

16-Mar-17
Embry,you got to drive towards town a little to be a hillbilly lol

16-Mar-17
That's my new all time favourite buck I've ever seen killed. Hanson has nothing on this ugly beaut.

16-Mar-17
Nature is awesome!

• Sitka Gear