WV Mountaineer 15-Mar-17
Backpack Hunter 15-Mar-17
WV Mountaineer 15-Mar-17
BOHNTR 15-Mar-17
BULELK1 16-Mar-17
15-Mar-17

BULELK1's Link
Man-O-Man are they bright!

I did the 2-fer gig and the magnetic end is great in the bed of my truck.

I am thinking a few more as Fathers Day gifts------------>

Good luck, Robb

15-Mar-17
I was thinking about getting their headlamp but wasn't sure if it was a good product or not???

15-Mar-17
Got the lanterns as well. They're well worth the price

15-Mar-17
I love mine.......great price tag too!

15-Mar-17
I received a pair for Christmas. They are bright, but don't seem to have a very long battery life. Or maybe I'm not using the right batteries. Easy to pack and they don't weigh much at all. Can't beat them for the price I paid...8^)

15-Mar-17
Got the lantern and the flashlite for Christmas from my mom. They do throw out quite a bit of light.

15-Mar-17
Would like to hear more about the battery life.

15-Mar-17
I used mine for a three day trip and battery life was fine......it only uses three AA's.

15-Mar-17
It uses 3 AA batteries. Don't know how long they last.

15-Mar-17
I was going to get one of the headlamps but as they don't have a red or green light option I went for another solution.

TMBB

15-Mar-17
I like mine. Perfect for tent lights. God Bless

15-Mar-17
How long do the batteries last? I know one above said they used it for a three day camping trip, but are we talking an hour each night or are we talking five hours each night?

Any idea of how many lumens?

15-Mar-17
I think they are about 60 lumen's. I've used mine about three hours total, about an hour each time. Good stuff as they are still on the original battery's. Work great for tent light and setting around light. However, they aren't going to light up a huge area. I'm guessing about a 10 foot radius from the lantern, for practical use. God Bless

15-Mar-17
I used mine for a three day trip and battery life was fine......it only uses three AA's.

16-Mar-17
So far battery life seems fine by me. I use those Eco AA batteries not pricey at all.

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear