Ziess Customer Service
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Arrowhead 16-Mar-17
Woods Walker 16-Mar-17
Doubleforky 17-Mar-17
Missouribreaks 17-Mar-17
16-Mar-17
I just wanted to give a thumbs up to people at Ziess Optics. I purchased a pair of Ziess bino's many years ago from a local Sporting Goods store called Simmons and I had to send them back twice for repairs. Once for the lens fogging up and getting moisture on the inside of the glass. No problems, they fixed it no charge. Not even shipping cost. The second time many years later the lens simply fell out. This time they replaced them with a brand new pair. Again no charge at all. Great product and service. Thanks.

16-Mar-17
I bought mine in 1986 and have had no issues with them. At that time they had a simple guarantee......if they exist, then they are guaranteed. I stillhunt with them and use them continuously during a hunt to dissect cover with. I'd rather forget my bow than my Zeiss.

17-Mar-17
I bought a pair in 2006 when they came out with the green rubber coating, I left the lens covers on and they blemished the coating. I sent them back and they replaced the green rubber coating with the black rubber coating no charge.

17-Mar-17
Zeiss customer service is the best I have ever seen. No charge, and the damage was my fault.

• Sitka Gear