stringgunner 17-Mar-17
Ambush 17-Mar-17
Ermine 17-Mar-17
willliamtell 17-Mar-17
WV Mountaineer 17-Mar-17
Shug 20-Mar-17
stringgunner 21-Mar-17
17-Mar-17
Just got a tight spot quiver in Feb. for my new Halon 32. First time I have had a tight spot quiver. No foam in hood. I notice when shooting, my arrows in the quiver come loose (not in the rubber holders on the shaft) like they are backing out of the hood or not sitting tight in hood, and rattle a bit where the tip sits in the top of the hood. These are practice tips, maybe it will be different with broad heads? Anyone else experience this?

The arrows are tight where they connect to the rubber gripper in the quiver.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

17-Mar-17
I had to tighten the arrow holder points up on mine, it was doing the same thing. It didn't take much, just a little tweaking.

Good Luck,

Scar.

17-Mar-17
Yep...Just tighten up the arrow holders. Broadheads should hold a little better as well.

17-Mar-17
Just as Kota stated. I personally miss the older foam ones for this same reason.

17-Mar-17
Perfect. Thanks guys. I will try that.

17-Mar-17
I put a 1/2" thick foam in mine. I just cut a piece to fit from a closed cell foam sleeping pad to try. May still cut one to fit from the foam replacements lying around, or maybe not. This is working fine and keeping the broadheads in their positions.

17-Mar-17
Just find some foam and cut it to fit. I like foam

17-Mar-17
One trick is to not leave arrows in the quiver when you're not actually using the quiver, so the rubber keepers don't develop a looser set. And make sure the broadheads are seated all the way down in the slots when you use them. Also, when the arrows are in the quiver, if you occasionally eyeball down the line of the end of the nocks you can usually tell when one of the arrows is starting to back out by an arrow's (nock's) position relative to the rest.

17-Mar-17
Switch to an aluminum shaft and it won't slip

20-Mar-17
I yanked the original broad head holder out and added my own ethofoam hood seems to make it a little quieter as well

21-Mar-17
All good thoughts guys. I'm going to try em. Thanks for the ideas and sharing your experiences.

• Sitka Gear