IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo

17-Mar-17
puppy..........the other white meat.

17-Mar-17
That's going straight to fb....thanks, Ike. lol

17-Mar-17

Dyjack's embedded Photo
Dyjack's embedded Photo
I believe the great philosopher Homer Jay Simpson said it best.

17-Mar-17
my ancestors ate dog, and I wuld too, before starving. I'm only one generation from eating opossum, and during the Depression many ate lots worse.

17-Mar-17
See, there is such a thing as a stupid question.

17-Mar-17
Hahaha yes! X2 tradmt. Thanks for sharing Ike. That sign is definitely the product of mentally enslaved morons. "Why love one but eat the other?" The simple answer; one is tasty, the other...not so much. Truth be told I "love" them both. Who doesn't "love" bacon? sheesh

17-Mar-17

tonyo6302's embedded Photo
tonyo6302's embedded Photo
Speaking of 'Possums', Fuzzy, ole Crooked Tail was out under the bird feeder again today.

We had not seen him in a couple of weeks, and were getting concerned. Sure enough, he showed at 2 PM today.

17-Mar-17
I've read that Lewis & Clark preferred dog to wild game and often traded bison, elk, etc. to the natives for their dogs.

That billboard needs a dislaimer "Only 200 mice, 4 snakes, 19 lizards, 1 coyote, 27 songbirds and a hawk were displaced from this habitat to construct our wonderful sign. Additionally, only 0.5 beef cows, 3 pigs, 14 chickens and 45 pounds of miscellaneous edible animal parts in the form of hotdogs were consumed by constrution workers during construction of our wonderful sign."

17-Mar-17
Kitty cats make much better tacos than puppies. I would eat all the cats first, then become a vegetarian. I'm not eating puppies.

17-Mar-17
tradmt x 3

17-Mar-17
Yea buddy,nothing like moo goo meow.and how do you think the chow dog got it name.its walking chow.

17-Mar-17
JTV, Fake Humans??? I have eaten a lot of stuff not most never would, and if I need to, it's puppy burgers for dinner! Cat is actual tuff... So I've heard.

Scar.

17-Mar-17
I too would down um both before bowing to vegan,,as a matter of fact I'd probably eat the guy that rolled out that billboard ad too.......As a matter of fact...This has made me hungry....

17-Mar-17
To say you would never eat either, tells me, you've never been truly hungry. And I'm not talking, just late for supper hungry.

17-Mar-17
When I was stationed in Korea, I had both...on the same day. In my opinion, salad is what food eats.

17-Mar-17
Strangest thing I ever ate was seagull when going thru SERE training in San Diego.

17-Mar-17

I eat salads all the time. But I put meat and cheese on them.

17-Mar-17
Dog is a fine meal!! Scooby

17-Mar-17
One I like by my side...... the other I like with a side:)

17-Mar-17

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
I ate the mystery meat buffet the other day. I always fill my plate with a meat sampler. Sesame cat, sweet and sour dog, General tsos roadkill snake, rat kabobs, it was all good. If only we knew what we really consumed.

17-Mar-17
A seven course meal to an injun is a six pack and a puppy!

Granny Clampett says "possum innards is just as good warmed up"!

17-Mar-17
Marine recon buddy always tells me Llamas are OK pack animals but a bit tough when you eat them. Something about Panama and no food

Vegetarians worry me, veegans scare me.

17-Mar-17
Smarba lmao that's gotta be post of the year right there!!!

17-Mar-17
What is it about Panama and llamas? Not bad but ya have to boil them first. Beats the heck out of fish heads and rice. That stuffs just rotten nasty.

17-Mar-17
I wouldn't eat either one, you get more meat if you wait until they are full grown.

18-Mar-17
We are not herbivores, we are omnivores. Humans are designed to eat nuts, berries, green veggies, certain grains, eggs, fish, and meat. My niece was a vegan until she decided to get pregnant. The doctor told her and her husband not to do it with her diet unless she wanted a baby with a high chance of serious problems.

18-Mar-17
We eat meat , cause it taste good!!

18-Mar-17
Lawdy, you would think that kind of info would show these idiots that put these signs up just how naive they truly are.

18-Mar-17

PoudreCanyon's embedded Photo
PoudreCanyon's embedded Photo

18-Mar-17
"This sausage is a meat based vegetable substitute for cucumber. It's got the taste and the texture of an actual cucumber... with none of the cucumber."

"Plants give off oxygen. Why would you even eat them?"

20-Mar-17
Hey Tony, glad ole crooked tail is still hanging in. Good thing he never encountered my late aunt Alyean or great-granny Collins ;)

20-Mar-17
The poster is right - why eat cows and not horses?

I have no problem if someone wants to be a vegetarian - unless they insist that I be one too. In fact, I wouldn't have a problem if all the people ahead of me in the lottery for good elk and deer zones would become vegetarians too.

20-Mar-17

iceman's embedded Photo
iceman's embedded Photo

20-Mar-17
It has been a proven fact by science that man's brain development increased when meat was eaten.

On the above sign why is the rabbit and horse on the wrong side of the red line? All the other animals are carnivores and look at the others as food. DANNY

20-Mar-17
Ice man I'd move your line 2 to the left personally, also had some friends that fell on hard times feed was expensive and people were dumping animals cheap when my friends freezer got low they would go to the sale buy a lama cheap and butcher it in the back yard. They let me try a package of steak and a package of burger. Steaks were not the best but burgers were ok.

21-Mar-17
fubar, I didn't make that pic. Just saw it on the internet and thought it was pretty funny.

21-Mar-17
yeah, I'd take a horse steak every once in awhile, just to get to include the rabbit.

21-Mar-17
Won't go out of my way to eat dog, but cats are pretty darn good eating! Especially mountain lion!

I never get over how messed up people get over their pets. We have two dogs that would become dinner if times got bad.

21-Mar-17
Not sure how or why but iv got it in my head that moose and horse would taste similar to each other. If it's true I'd eat alot of horse......

21-Mar-17
fubar they do look alike on the ground.

21-Mar-17
Horse is good, just a little different tasting. Rabbit is great, but no real nutritional value.

Scar.

21-Mar-17
In high school we had a pony roast. No one died.

• Sitka Gear