Fuzzy 20-Mar-17
dakotaduner 20-Mar-17
drycreek 20-Mar-17
Bowriter 20-Mar-17
Scooby-doo 20-Mar-17
19-Mar-17

Bowriter's embedded Photo
I hope this permitted. if not,please delete. Done by George. All three books are now available on Kindle. “The Empty Chair”, "Memories in a Dying Fire” and “Leaving Saline” are all now on Kindle. Each book is composed of hunting stories, Fishing stories and Campfire tales. Some, in fact, most are from my award winning collection and most come with photos. Each book is composed of about 30, short stories and is a mixture of true tales, nostalgic fiction and a combination of both. All three books are in response to numerous requests from my readers to put them in book form. I hope you enjoy them. The first book in the series, “The Empty Chair” is priced at an introductory $2.99. The other two are priced at $4.99. In the very near future, print editions, signed by me if desired, will be available by ordering directly from me. I hope you enjoy them…and buy them. I need the money. This is the cover picture for "Leaving Saline".

20-Mar-17
Cool

Thanks for the heads-up

Good luck, Robb

20-Mar-17
Sounds like a bargain. Thanks.

20-Mar-17
yep, they are on my to buy list!

God Bless!

20-Mar-17
Do you make more money if we get them directly from you?

And, how did you live to such a majestic age by standing in a flat-bottomed boat with no life jacket? 8^)

20-Mar-17
I will look them up, thanks!

20-Mar-17
well congrats and sign me up for two sets of signed print additions when available

20-Mar-17
Congrats John !

20-Mar-17

Amoebus-The print books come directly from me. They are not out yet. The ones on Kindle, you buy direct from them. No other way you can buy them. I'll let you know when I get the print ones out. I'll prove full info on pricing etc. Theyw on't be outrageous. Right now, I am pretty busy with the T-T-C. Turkey,Trout and Crappie. As for standing in the boat with no life jacket. The water was eight inches deep. 8:30 this morning.

20-Mar-17
I pay the 10 dollar monthly unlimited fee. I will check them out! scooby

• Sitka Gear