Charlie Rehor 22-Mar-17
Brotsky 22-Mar-17
Matt Palmquist 22-Mar-17
Brotsky 22-Mar-17
LesWelch 22-Mar-17
Brotsky 22-Mar-17
milnrick 23-Mar-17
22-Mar-17
I was just looking through the Sitka women's offerings for the lady bowhunters in my home. Do any of you Sitka guru's know why they did not offer the Stratus pant in the women's line? My girls hate bibs. The stratus pant is a perfect mid-season piece that is missing from their line-up and one I was planning to pre-order for them. Any insights?

22-Mar-17
No idea why but a good solution would be the Core Heavyweight bottoms and the Equinox pants. I usually go this layering route until way into December before I bring out the Stratus. Enjoy! C

22-Mar-17
Thanks Charlie for your feedback! The problem with the Equinox is that it doesn't have windstopper. The wind seems to ALWAYS be blowing here in the Dakota's during the rut and the windstopper is a must have. I was very disappointed the stratus was left out but we'll come up with a solution. :(

22-Mar-17
I know that they didn't want to overwhelm the consumer with too many options in the first release so there may be other stuff coming in the future. No guarantees, just what I heard:) That said, if you can find the bibs somewhere for them to try on they may like them. More athletic than traditional bibs imo and they would be much warmer for the temps you guys can get later in the year.

Matt

22-Mar-17
Matt, we do have a Cabela's reasonably close, I think the women's line is going to be in store at Cabela's only correct? I will have them try them on to see if that is the case. I know they don't care for bibs because of the fit around the chest due to the, uh, "physiological" differences for women in that area:) Sitka is pretty smart though on design, assuming they may have planned for that.

22-Mar-17
Matt has most of it. It's a lot of new product in one year (Subalpine AND Women's) It can be overwhelming. Yes there will be new products of Subalpine and Women's coming in the future. If you need a heavier piece than the Equinox, and the underlayering system isn't enough, check out the Subalpine Mountain pants. Very nice, and heavier.

It will be availabe at Cabela's only in-person and through the Sitka Gear website or calling customer service as well.

Product is selling fast, so I wouldn't hold my breath on all items being available for purchase all season.

22-Mar-17
Thanks Les!

Appreciate the feedback guys. I want good gear for my lady bowhunters because I think they deserve it:) We'll figure out a system based on this that works for them! Thanks!

23-Mar-17
I don't know anything, but Millie has grown to like Cabela's OUTFIT HER line of hunting clothing, she's also had good experiences with She Safari's line as well. We bought She through their website and at Bass Pro.

• Sitka Gear