SDHNTR(home) 24-Mar-17
NoWiser 24-Mar-17
Treeline 24-Mar-17
oldgoat 24-Mar-17
wyliecoyote 24-Mar-17
kadbow 25-Mar-17
oldgoat 25-Mar-17
23-Mar-17
Can someone please refresh my memory. I've loked all over the DOW website and cant find the answer...

Seems I remember that in CO, if you go in as a party they don't average the points together like other states, they just take the lowest number of points from that applicant and apply that low number to the whole party. Can someone please confirm?

23-Mar-17
Yes. Confirmed

Lowest PPs for whole party

23-Mar-17
double confirmed no point averaging lowest points goes for the whole party

23-Mar-17
And it's not a party, even though we're the 420 state! It's a group!

24-Mar-17
Thanks. Thought I had remembered that. Lame.

24-Mar-17
It's a good thing. I wish other states would do that.

24-Mar-17
I really wish Colorado would allow group average points. I have tons and it would be nice to put in with some buddies to get a good hunt together. As it stands, I end up hunting by myself when I draw. Would think that averaging points would tend to reduce the points needed for the hard to draw tags over time.

24-Mar-17
I doubt it^^^^^

24-Mar-17
I am with treeline....For instance I have 13 PPs for antelope...and my son in Colorado has 4 Pps......We can hunt together but I have to burn 9 years of applying and buying a NR license by accepting a 4 PP needed unit......Like it was stated above, Only Colorado has this system.

25-Mar-17
I like it the way it is. People with 4 pts shouldn't get a tag over somebody with 8 pts because they have a dad or buddy who has 15 pts. JMO

25-Mar-17
^^^ this!

• Sitka Gear