The END 26-Mar-17
Twanger 27-Mar-17
midwest 27-Mar-17
copperman 27-Mar-17
tacklebox 28-Mar-17
HighLife 28-Mar-17
Brotsky 30-Mar-17
24-Mar-17
I want to pick up a new bow press. My local shop has the Last Chance Archery presses. They have the EZ press and the EZ press Deluxe. I don't need anything more than the EZ press, wondering if I can get by with the EZ Green. I don't know the difference between the EZ and EZ green, anyone?

25-Mar-17
I've had an EZ green for about 4 years, can't imagine needing anything more for home use. I use it on my bows and tune a few of my friends bows as well. No complaints.

25-Mar-17
One of them has a handle to crank the other has a wheel to spin to press the bow. I think the deluxe might be the one that will adjust enough to do cross bows.

25-Mar-17
+1 weekender21

25-Mar-17
X2. Does everything I need and didn't cost a grande.

25-Mar-17
They work excellent. If you are going to be working on the 2016 and newer Hoyts, you are supposed to buy the special limb adapters.

25-Mar-17
I have the EZ green. Presses every bow in our home, Elite, Hoyt, Mathews, Mission, Xpedition, and Bear. Yes, we have too many bows:) It's a great press.

25-Mar-17
EZ press with a draw board that attaches to it will do everything you will ever need, for less money too

25-Mar-17
Stop trying to sell me an EZ green guys....... its working

25-Mar-17
There is a guy that sells them on AT , his was the best price I found when I bought mine.

25-Mar-17
The green is all you need...great press!

25-Mar-17
I bought mine from 60x. Good price with Bowsite discount and a site sponsor.

25-Mar-17
Another option. Is the linear press from Safari92 on AT. Might save a few bucks but I'm not sure of the price exactly.

26-Mar-17
Thanks guys. EZ Press is $539 shipped on ebay, EZ green is $400. I'm leaning towards the EZ. Will order something tomorrow.

26-Mar-17
I've used both. I bought the EZ (not the green) because of the flywheel. I find it a lot smoother and easier to use.

27-Mar-17
I have the EZ press with the wheel and added the draw system. I like it. When I bought it I thought that it was worth the extra money to me and I still do.

27-Mar-17
Can't imagine that wheel being worth $140....not to me anyway! The only other difference is the EZ has mitered joints vs. butt joints on the green which I bet 90% of people looking at the 2 presses wouldn't even notice. Certainly doesn't effect the functionality.

27-Mar-17
been using my green five years now works great

28-Mar-17
EZ green here... if you find down the road that you wish you had the wheel over the crank style handle the do sell the wheel separately. But, unless you press bows daily, all day, I cannot imagine a true need for the wheel. The green is a great lil press.

28-Mar-17
Got mine the first year they came out . Donated the old press to the club like mine very very much :>

30-Mar-17
+1 spike, I like to use the crank on my press to really dial in my draw stops that last 1/8" or so when combined with the draw board.

• Sitka Gear