FisherofMen's embedded Photo
My new bow riser

28-Mar-17

My new bow riser
My new bow riser

28-Mar-17
Depends how long your draw is? I like B's but also other folks want a 60" bow and some want a shorter bow so go with A's. It is up to you and myself I would go in the middle and get B's! Shawn

28-Mar-17

Phil Magistro's embedded Photo
Phil Magistro's embedded Photo
1's make a sweet 56" bow on the A handle. I like that combination for my 28" draw. #2 limbs are not in current production but there are a lot of them out there. Makes a nice 58" bow. I have a set of old white tips that shoots great. #3 Limbs make a 60" bow on the A riser - the same length as #1s on a B riser.

Using #3 limbs on an A riser should offer a smoother draw since there's more limb relative to the #1s but I don't notice it that much. The biggest difference between A and B risers, other than the obvious length, is the size of the sight window. I have no problem with that on my bow. If I could only have one I'd have the A. My draw length isn't long enough to need a 64" bow and the A offers more flexibility.

31-Mar-17
any issues with stack on a 56in bow. Also i noticed that I can't find any new #2 Limbs does Bear still make them?

31-Mar-17
So if you had to pick one set of limbs what would it be I have about a 27 inch draw.

• Sitka Gear