Zebrakiller 28-Mar-17
Forest bows 28-Mar-17
StickFlicker 29-Mar-17
Firehuntfish 29-Mar-17
razorsharp 18-Apr-17
Firehuntfish 23-Apr-17
28-Mar-17

Firehuntfish's Link
Our 2017 hunting season in the Limpopo is well underway. For those of you considering an Africa bow hunt for 2018, it's not too early to begin making your plans. Although we can host our hunting guests anytime of the season, generally we recommend that our bow hunters plan their hunts between the months of May through September.

The size of our bow-only properties and the management plan we have in place assures great hunting opportunity all season. That said, our most serious bow hunters prefer to plan their safaris around the new (dark) moon phases of the driest months. A dark moon and a dry winter is the best combination to have those animals on their feet all hours of daylight in search of water and minerals.

The 2018 dark moon phases for southern Africa are as follows:

May 15 June 13 July 13 August 12 September 9

The 4-5 days leading up to, and 7-8 days after the new moon are the prime times to book your bow hunt. Please don't ever hesitate to contact us personally with your bow hunting or safari planning questions. We love to talk bow hunting, and it would be our pleasure to host you on the best bow hunting experience of your life!

For the latest photos, happenings, and information at Limcroma, don't forget to check us out on our FB page.

28-Mar-17
SO JULY 22 2017 should be great!I hope thats when I will be in Africa

28-Mar-17
Me to zedrakiller

29-Mar-17
The dark moon date that FHF listed above is for 2018. The dark moon date for this year is July 23rd, so you should be in great shape.

29-Mar-17
Just to clarify, the dates I posted above are for 2018....

The dark moons this year (2017) are May 25 June 24 July 23 August 21 September 20

18-Apr-17
Leaving on Aug. 18th for Limcroma! Sooo looking forward to this trip!

23-Apr-17

Firehuntfish's Link
Looking forward to hosting you in camp Razorsharp! I will be there myself in a few more days. It will be here before you know it!

No dark moon dates left for this season, but we still have a few prime dates for August and September 2018.

• Sitka Gear