Southern draw 29-Mar-17
Gutpile Addict 29-Mar-17
Gutpile Addict 29-Mar-17
Scooby-doo 31-Mar-17
r-man 31-Mar-17
The last savage 31-Mar-17
Scooby-doo 01-Apr-17
29-Mar-17
Will be in Myrtle Beach South Carolina April 20 thru 24 looking for help need guide. please any help would be helpful thank you.

29-Mar-17
Have not hunted there in years ,but you might look at the Francis Marion National forest park its more south of Myrtle ,and you may be able to hunt without a guide, if that appeals to you. Good luck.

29-Mar-17
Thanks for heads up

29-Mar-17
Check Lewis Ocean Bay WMA as well. It's just west of MB. I've seen turkeys there while scouting for bears.

29-Mar-17
Thank you

31-Mar-17
Check Lewis Ocean Bay WMA as well. It's just west of MB. I've seen turkeys there while scouting for bears.

31-Mar-17
Paddle a canoe or Kayak down the the Waccamaw and call as you go. My daughter and son-in-law live in Myrtle Beach and he kills a bird every year in there. I believe you can rent a Kayak fairly cheap down there. Scooby

31-Mar-17
There will be pretty thin pickens by then , most birds have already ben shot at once in the last two weeks . best time you can have will be fishing . Or finding some hogs. wma land opens tomorrow , turkey tags have to be ordered on line two weeks before you get here. they are free and you get 3

31-Mar-17
I just hit up a turkey hunting buddy in that area..He suggested searching inland a little more.(west)...He said a lot more bird's..But has no guide input..sorry

01-Apr-17
I would disagree about most birds being shot at. There are spots in some of those backwater WMA's that never get hunted. Shawn

• Sitka Gear