SCARPA CHARMOZ PRO GTX
Elk
Contributors to this thread:
SBH 03-Apr-17
kscowboy 03-Apr-17
SBH 03-Apr-17
midwest 03-Apr-17
03-Apr-17
Anyone wearing these for elk hunting? KUIU sells em on their site. I've been in Kenntreks for years, never had wet feet or any issues. I've had my last pair for 5 years, only wear them hunting but they are wearing down. Time for new boots. Was just gonna buy another pair but thought I'd check and see what else was out there. My only complaint with the Kennetreks is they are not a quiet boot. Seems like the trade off for the stiffness comes with some noise. I'm not looking for reviews on the Kennys, I know what they are. Just wondering if anyone has tried these scarpas and how they compare. Thanks.

03-Apr-17

kscowboy's Link
This thread on Lowa boots might give you insight on boots. Also, believe you can get the Scarpas cheaper elsewhere, as mentioned in the thread.

03-Apr-17
Thanks. I've had Lowas before and didn't like em at all. Wet feet and they fell apart. I'll be sticking with kennetrek unless someone can convince me these scarpas may do what I'm looking for....perform under heavy loads, keep my feet dry in wet conditions and have a stiff sole. Hopefully a little quieter then my kennys.....

03-Apr-17

midwest's Link
Good price at STP...

• Sitka Gear