cnelk 03-Apr-17
MathewsMan 03-Apr-17
Sivart 03-Apr-17
SDHNTR(home) 03-Apr-17
JRABQ 03-Apr-17
cnelk 03-Apr-17
sticksender 03-Apr-17
03-Apr-17
Did my Colorado application and got the ending confirmation number and all, but no confirmation email. Does Colorado do this like other states? I don't remember from years past and this time I'm dumping points and actually applying so I want to make sure I did it right.

03-Apr-17
I did my application yesterday and got the confirmation page at the end. No email, they don't send one.

>>>>-------->

03-Apr-17
I didn't get a confirmation email, just a confirmation when I finished my applications. Was a little confused and actually went back to the applications to check if they went through. It looks like they went through because I can't access the species that I applied for but the turkey and desert sheep still showed to be available. Hopefully mine are all in because I am looking to burn piles of points for elk and possibly deer this year...

03-Apr-17
My wife nor I got one.

03-Apr-17
My wife nor I got one.

03-Apr-17
Never have

03-Apr-17
Print out or write down your confirmation number. If you go back in, your individual species should display your hunt code choices in the system.

03-Apr-17
They never have. Make sure you print your confirmation that they give you when you process. This is your only proof....................

03-Apr-17
Ok, thanks. getting confused again with all the other states.

03-Apr-17
Rather than printing it you can save it as a *.pdf file.

03-Apr-17
This^^^^^^^^^^

Right click on the .pdf and save it to your desktop

03-Apr-17
Just check your "Products on File" list anytime to confirm your purchases went through. They don't do emails.

• Sitka Gear