WV Mountaineer 04-Apr-17
APauls 04-Apr-17
Buglmin 04-Apr-17
Aubs8 04-Apr-17
BC173 06-Apr-17
White Falcon 06-Apr-17
Bou'bound 06-Apr-17
04-Apr-17
I think the parent company, or their main distributor, is Wild Game Innovations. That, in and of itself, would keep most people from buying their products. Just ask anyone who has purchased their, Trail Cameras.

04-Apr-17
I had a Bushnell. Traded it because I didn't like it to much and it didn't give angle readings accurately. I bought a Halo a couple months ago. Awaited anxiously like a kid on Christmas day for its arroval. When it got here, part of the numbers were missing. I sent it back.

I get the "you get what you pay for" notion. It's true in some things. But, $280 for a range finder to bow hunt with is excessive for me. No way. I can guess before I do that. I'm actually quite well at it and find I only need one really for rifle shooting. Long range shooting requires good equipment in comparison. There, I'd spend the money without blinking an eye. For bow hunting at bow ranges, I'll buy cheap or won't buy at all considering range finders. God Bless men

04-Apr-17
Weird. I'd say the $400 I paid for my Leupold like 6 years ago is some of the best bowhunting related $ I've ever spent. Works like the day i got it, but some of the outside finish is worn from going so many places and being along to kill critters. Definitely made some shots that I wouldn't have otherwise. It's a good feeling to sit in a stand as well knowing this tree is 23 yards, that muddy spot is 37 yards. As a fact. To each their own I guess. ex) You mention being comfortable out to 40 and that's good. Last deer i killed was 43 yards. If I had thought he was 35 which could have happened because he had a huge body I prob would have missed him low. I shoot lower third and he didn't duck at all.

04-Apr-17
Contact Halo Optics. Just cause the warrenty is up doesn't mean they won't look and work on the product. And one quick question, when you stored it, did you take the batteries out? They didn't leak inside the rangefinder, did they? And I run Wildgame Innovactions trail cameras and have no issues at all with them. I've had four of them for three years, run them from July through October with no problems...

04-Apr-17
I have had a Halo since 2011...No issues.

Mike

06-Apr-17
Yep... a piss poor company for sure!

06-Apr-17
I have had a Halo 3 yrs, no issues.

06-Apr-17
$110.00 just does not buy what it used to!

• Sitka Gear