Sitka Gear
Piranha Bow Strings
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Frank Sanders 05-Apr-17
trkyslr 06-Apr-17
Frank Sanders 07-Apr-17
05-Apr-17
First off, this is debate free, it is my opinion and I'm just sharing what I have found with these strings.

I just put a set on my new Elite Option 6, making it the 3rd bow now to have them (Hoyt Defiant Turbo and Defiant 34 are the other 2 bows). I broke the bow in with the factory Winner's Choice and then swapped to Piranha, leaving the stock strings as a backup set. The stock strings did move more than the Piranha, for sure. I've shot Winner's Choice since Mike S started it in John Day, I shot with Mike in the 90's. I also tried the 60X which shoot great also,, but when I hunted A-Zone in California in 106 degree heat the moved on me too much. Some will probably disagree, but the Piranha seem to be the best I've shot between the 3. **** I did NOT SAY they are the best there is, I said "they are the best I have shot", before one of the armchair bandits blows an A-Gasket!!!

I shot the new Elite in 82 degree heat without truly breaking in the Piranhas, just sighting it in. After 2 days there was 0 rotation, which I find pretty incredible. I hate working on or tweaking my equipment, when I get it tuned the last thing I want to do is mess with it. Just my 2 cents on what I think is an impressive product

06-Apr-17
I've shot piranha strings for several years now and they are the best strings I have shot and will continue to shoot them!

07-Apr-17
Dan, I'll answer on here. My Elite is a 70 and maxed out is 72, both of the Hoyts are 70, with one at 68 and one at 71

• Sitka Gear