Gobihawk 10-Apr-17
hunt'n addict 10-Apr-17
Z Barebow 10-Apr-17
Gobihawk 12-Apr-17
MathewsMan 12-Apr-17
Gobihawk 12-Apr-17
Gobihawk 12-Apr-17
07-Apr-17
Looking for an outfitter in Colorado. Archery OTC elk hunt in 2018. Do you have an outfitter you would recommend or one you won't recommend? Just joined the site. Thank you for you time and info.

07-Apr-17
There are several great sponsors here on Bowsite. I won't try and list them. Look under sponsors drop down in upper right portion of web page.

07-Apr-17
I looked there. Was thinking about Big Rack or Bear Creek. Didn't see either one there. Anyone have any experience with either one of these?

07-Apr-17
Highlands Unlimited were very good for us two years ago did not see elk around every tree but the quality of bulls was better than expected

10-Apr-17
Thank you, booner. I will check them out.

10-Apr-17
Check out Red Feather Guides - Arnie. I have not hunted with him but I used him to pack me in for my sheep hunt. Great guy and I received a lot of recommendations about him. NW Colorado.

10-Apr-17
Rocking R Ranch is a sponsor here also. I have no experience but several threads with BS'ers who hunted with them. Seemed to be a very positive experience.

12-Apr-17
Thanks for the info. I will check out both of these.

12-Apr-17
I'm biased as I live here in Meeker, CO- but we have 29 outfitters and several are world class. Sable Mountain is a bowsite sponsor, I'd also recommend Ripple Creek Outfitters and Adams Lodge- all are excellent and reasonably priced. Western Outdoor Adventures also offers some great deer and elk- the deer and elk hunting this year up in this region of Colorado should be exceptional due to the hot difficult hunting conditions for elk last year and the minimal harvest- we had a very mild winter and the herds and horns are as good as they have been in decades.

12-Apr-17
I like Red Feather Guides. Thank you, hunt'n addict.

Thank you, MathersMan. I will check out these outfitters as well.

12-Apr-17
I like Red Feather Guides. Thank you, hunt'n addict.

Thank you, MathersMan. I will check out these outfitters as well.

• Sitka Gear