Contributors to this thread:
BOX CALL 11-Apr-17
WV Mountaineer 11-Apr-17
bad karma 11-Apr-17
midwest 11-Apr-17
HerdManager 11-Apr-17
Russell 11-Apr-17
11-Apr-17
Going to put a qad drop away rest on my PSE I'm fixing up for target.never used one before and I'm a finger shooter.anybody use this set up.thanks,dan

11-Apr-17
Yep. They work great Dan. Affordable to. I've used a QAD brand drop away on three compounds. Never a failure. Durable too. It survived the oak brush in Colorado when my peep didn't. It survived me falling out a tree stand and landing on my bow when the sights and quiver didn't. It just works. God Bless

11-Apr-17
I have one on each of my two hunting bows. It's the more expensive version, as my bowshop owner suggested I avoid the less expensive one for reliability. Never had one problem with either one, just set and forget.

11-Apr-17
Not sure how well a drop away would work for a finger shooter. I would think you'd need some side pressure.

11-Apr-17
Whatever you do, don't buy the Hunter model. It only comes with a 30 day warranty, and probably won't last that long........

11-Apr-17
I'm a big fan of the higher quality QAD rests.

Suggest calling the company and get their opinion.

The bests rests in the world don't work correctly if setup wrong. Make sure you do it correctly. QAD tech support has helped me several times with questions/tuning issues.

• Sitka Gear