Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Alpineman 13-Apr-17
Buck Watcher 13-Apr-17
Buffalo1 13-Apr-17
Alpineman 14-Apr-17
shane 14-Apr-17
13-Apr-17
I see HHA has added a new multi pin (3 or 5 pin) sight slider and wheel version (Kingpin) to the lineup. Just wondering about your all thoughts and opinions. In particular the setup as I can't find anything on the HHA website

13-Apr-17
I bought a HHA fixed 3 pin about 5 years ago. I like it. I also have a single pin slider. Very nice and made in WI.

13-Apr-17
I use the single pin slider sight and love it.

HHA had a very nice booth at the P&Y Convention. They are stepping up their partnership with P&Y.

14-Apr-17
I think y'all missed the subject. It's MULTI PIN adjustable and new for 2017.

14-Apr-17
I used to shoot the single pin HHA. Loved it, what I liked most was the knob toward the back of the sight. Didn't realize I liked that feature that much until I had the CBE Hybrid. I bought the 3 pin CBE and liked it except for the pin brightness. Last year I bought the excel 3 pin with accuclicks. I really like the sight except for the accuclicks. They are bunched up too close, and the knob was in the front. I have called my proshop and he ordered the HHA 3 pin for me. I think its going to be a hit. HHA always has had bright pins and build very well.

As far as set up. I am sure its like every other 3 pin moveable. I plan on using the middle pin my floater, it has really worked for me in the past and keeps everything pretty center of the sight housing.

I know you said Kingpin but I really like the knob in the back. Easier to see sight tape and make adjustments.

• Sitka Gear