must@huntelk 14-Apr-17
Brijake 14-Apr-17
elkster 16-Apr-17
must@huntelk 16-Apr-17
IdyllwildArcher 16-Apr-17
must@huntelk 17-Apr-17
Royboy 18-Apr-17
13-Apr-17
I drew 16B first archery, looking for any help or suggestion. I have never been to new Mexico. I will be there for the hole two weeks and have my own stock. Anything would help thanks

13-Apr-17
Enjoy every minute of it! The Gila is a special place.

13-Apr-17
It's an awesome hunt. One of my favorites ever. You will be in biz with your own stock. You will need them there. Pic a trailhead and start packin. You'll find em.

14-Apr-17
Ya very excited going to run over in late July. has that unit Been hit with fires in the past year? How is the water situation? Cell phone service? Thanks again

14-Apr-17
Count on zero cell service

16-Apr-17
Don't rely on tanks being wet either. I had a top map showing a tank with 2 windmills.

Packed in all day to get there, and the windmills were lying on the ground, dust in the tank. Long night.

16-Apr-17
Thanks for the info

16-Apr-17
“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.” -- Fred Bear

You've got a ticket to one of the best wilderness experiences in the lower 48. Enjoy it. Unlike places like MT, WY, and CO, there's thousands of elk in that unit that never leave the wilderness their entire lives.

17-Apr-17
Can't wait to hunt them GILA GIANTS!!!! Lookin for a personal best over 330

18-Apr-17
Enjoy your hunt and try to be patient for the right bull.

• Sitka Gear