DeerMount 16-Apr-17
LUNG$HOT 16-Apr-17
wyobullshooter 16-Apr-17
Buffalo1 16-Apr-17
Charlie Rehor 16-Apr-17
Scar Finga 17-Apr-17
LINK 17-Apr-17
15-Apr-17
Hoyt or Mathews, fixed or mechanical? Has left me feeling quite maniacal.

Trad or compound, no crossbows at all. Makes me want Tylenol.

What's the best state? What's this buck score? Haven't we done this before?

What's the best pack? What's the best boot? Do a search, the point is moot.

I got an opomsum, TBM got the boot. This site really is a hoot.

In all seriousness Bowsiters, please put all this archery, bowhunting awesomeness in the right place this weekend, and be thankful for the free gift of salvation that has been given to us through Jesus Christ. Everything else should take a back seat.

"But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.". Romans 5:8

Happy Easter!! Enjoy your families!!

15-Apr-17
Amen. Happy Easter to All.

15-Apr-17
Amen. Thanks Heritage....

15-Apr-17
Genesis 27:3

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

AMEN!!!!

15-Apr-17
Amen!

15-Apr-17
Amen brothers.

15-Apr-17
Amen bros!

16-Apr-17
I'm quite the Atheist by any Christian's definition. Even so, I'm happy to hide some eggs come morning. I respect and appreciate everyone's personal faith and beliefs. As for me, I'm in Heaven already. I didn't draw an elk tag in my home state of NM this year, but I've got my CO OTC plan in place. This autumn the Weminuche Wilderness will be my Heaven.

For those of faith who wish to preach to me about eternity, thanks for your concern, but save it for someone else. I'm not interested in eternity. I'm interested in today.....because today I am enjoying my life in Heaven.

16-Apr-17
so sad and so fleeting arctic

16-Apr-17
Happy Easter. He has risen

16-Apr-17
Amen....Happy Easter, all!

16-Apr-17
Amen! Happy Easter!

16-Apr-17
Happy Easter all!

16-Apr-17
Amen!!

16-Apr-17
Just remember John 3:16

16-Apr-17
Amen! Happy Easter brothers and sisters!

16-Apr-17
For Christians, the Bible says if this is all false we should be pitied....

A question then for those whom do not follow Jesus...

What are the implications if it is true He rose from the dead and is who He said He was?

" Many times people think about religion, or non-religion, in terms of preferences and opinions, whatever works best for me. All religion's kind of fundamentally the same, just superficially different. But this is where the reality of Easter confronts us: this is not an issue of preference or opinion. This is a matter of truth or error. Either Jesus did rise from the dead, and he's conquered death, or he didn't. That's not preference or opinion, that's fact or lie." David Platt

16-Apr-17
Well said Heritage! Happy Easter to you and may God bless you.

16-Apr-17
He is risen indeed! Amen brothers!

16-Apr-17
Amen! God Bless!

16-Apr-17
Christianity is not a religion, nor is it about religion. Christianity is about a relationship with Jesus Christ. There is a major difference in a religion and a relationship.

He has risen and is alive. Happy Easter

16-Apr-17
Peace be with you. There's much to do.

17-Apr-17
Sorry I missed this post this weekend, I was blessed to have my son and his wife in town. I hope you all had a blessed Easter!

INDEED HE IS RISEN!!!!

God Bless!

Mark

17-Apr-17
It was a great Easter. How depressing it must be to have a belief system that ends the day you die. Death is a harsh reality with a finality that most ignore or don't understand. Thankfully my God conquered death for me. A life without the promise of eternity seams at best hopeless to me.

• Sitka Gear