cnelk 02-May-17
Ole Coyote 02-May-17
PECO 02-May-17
badbull 02-May-17
oldgoat 03-May-17
GaryB@Home 03-May-17
bowcrazyJRHCO 03-May-17
17-Apr-17
Anyone thoughts on PSE BOWS? Looking at the PSE BRUTE FORCE. Want to make sure it's Worth the money. Thanks

17-Apr-17
I shoot a PSE. Very light and durable for draggin around out west. Very confident to 70 yards. (alot of practice)

01-May-17
I've owned just about every brand out there and PSE bows are some of my favorites! Very fast, shootable and durable. You could do a lot worse in my opinion.

01-May-17
Great bows imo.

01-May-17
All I have ever had

01-May-17
I have a PSE laser magnum I'm thinking about putting on classified.I can't get the draw length I need.

01-May-17
I had a PSE Dream Season, harsh draw and very narrow valley. It was fast and hit hard. I sold it. The bow was solid though, and that was one model. I would not hesitate to try them again. I thought it was a quality bow and a fair price, that model was not for me. And big mistake, I bought it without shooting one first, never again. PSE is a great company. Shoot one and decide for yourself.

01-May-17
I had a PSE Dream Season, harsh draw and very narrow valley. It was fast and hit hard. I sold it. The bow was solid though, and that was one model. I would not hesitate to try them again. I thought it was a quality bow and a fair price, that model was not for me. And big mistake, I bought it without shooting one first, never again. PSE is a great company. Shoot one and decide for yourself.

01-May-17
If the shoe fits, me personally not my forte. They've stood the test of time for a reason.

02-May-17

nijimasu's embedded Photo
nijimasu's embedded Photo
I shoot a PSE Diablo I received as a prize from another bowhunting website quite a few years ago. I occasionally win a 3D trophy with it (very, very occasionally) but manage to put venison in the freezer with it every year- it is just a comfortable bow to shoot- so I've never looked for a new one. Shoot a few PSEs- if they hit what you point them at and you like the way they feel, get one. they are fine bows.

02-May-17
Great bows, fantastic engineering, mediocre marketing.

02-May-17
I'm currently using a 2012 Drive that I bought new.

It's a great bow. They still make them. No frills, won't break the bank and never had a problem.

Before the DRIVE, I bought the TRITON in 2006 and before that it was the SIDEWINDER in 2002.

Many, many elk have died with the 3 above bows.

No bow manufacturers will be in business long if they weren't much good. And PSE has been around a long time.

I would buy another.

02-May-17
Ihave a Carerra that I bought as a end of season clearance for$200.00 new in the factory box. I have been shooting this bow for about ten years now It is one fine bow no reason to buy anything new yet.

02-May-17
Mediocre marketing? They got the Drury brother's on their side! Oh, yeah you're right.

02-May-17
Check the specs on the Madness 34 or 32 and if they meet your requirements and price point give them a try. I own the 34 as it meets my spec requirements. I also have A Mathews, Diamond, Bowtech(son), and these are all great bows but the PSE has the ajustability and speed that works for me. I think PSE gives you good value for your money as compared to the others. Shoot before you buy if you can. Good luck..........badbull

03-May-17
Ok, time for some pot stirring guy's, there's been too many consecutive positive posts on this thread!

03-May-17
Stirring the pot, Pull Shoot Explode.

03-May-17
PSE Bow Madness for me. Moose, elk, turkey, deer - Has killed them all. I like a bow that I can adjust draw length as I frequently change from wrist release (mammals) to thumb release (turkeys, target). My Brother has PSE Brute and loves it. Good bows.

• Sitka Gear