Sitka Gear
NZ hunt info
Hogs
Contributors to this thread:
g5smoke21 23-Apr-17
bghunter 24-Apr-17
Hopeless Place 27-Apr-17
23-Apr-17
So I have been looking into booking a new zealand tahr hunt for a year or so and finally brought it up to my wife. I have a place picked out so don't need advice there. She just went on her first hunt with me for a gator in florida when visiting her folks place in january. She really enjoyed that. I would like to fly in, do a 4 day hunt and then stay in queenstown for a few days. If any one has stayed in queenstown prior i would love to hear input on places to stay with great views and places to go. She loves wine so I think any place would be good!

24-Apr-17
Stay at Peppers hotel. It is a quck short walk to downtown and you are right across from the lake. There is also the Crown plaza which is a little closer, however from what i recall it was pretty pricey. NZ is a great country, clean friendly and very relaxing. I wish i could go every year.

27-Apr-17
We rented a campervan and stayed in the RV park, but we were touring much of the island. Not an answer to your question, but do this --> http://canyonswing.co.nz/

• Sitka Gear