mikesohm/magnus 25-Apr-17
wilbur 25-Apr-17
Brad From Hebo 25-Apr-17
Brotsky 25-Apr-17
writer 25-Apr-17
Cocoon Man 25-Apr-17
Dan Mallia 27-Apr-17
24-Apr-17
For a company that has a premium product I find their customer service pathetic. Does anybody know what buttons to push to get a response.

24-Apr-17
The buttons on my telephone have always worked just fine for me.

(541) 451-4453

24-Apr-17
Yup, a phone call works for me as well. I imagine this is the busy season for them....could be wrong though.

24-Apr-17
I know Dave personally, he is top notch and if you aren't getting the satisfaction you think you deserve, I promise you he WILL take care of it.... I know they have been working on new goose decoys and dealing with all the turkey decoy issues this time of year. How many times have you called?

24-Apr-17
I have no phone or email reply.

24-Apr-17
I am not sure what time you called or emailed but Robyn went home early today as she was not feeling well. Feel free to message me your contact info and I will make sure somebody gets back to you in the morning. The vast majority of the time we are able to reply to inquiries same day but sometimes it can take a little longer due to illnesses, volume of calls, etc. We are still a small company. -Brad

24-Apr-17
What kind of issues could one have with a turkey decoy.

24-Apr-17
"What kind of issues could one have with a turkey decoy"

Getting shot because they are so life like. But then again not hardly DSD's fault.

24-Apr-17
Top notch as usual Brad. Why I'll only use DSD's.

25-Apr-17
I had an issue with a brand new DSD jake, they are sending me a new one to replace it, I am happy.

25-Apr-17
I have had a similar experience. Piss poor customer service. I own a bunch of their goose decoys. When I contacted them about problems with the decoys Robyn basically told me there was nothing they could or would do. Personally I think their decoys are over rated and too expensive.

25-Apr-17
I certainly agree their turkey decoys are expensive! However, I also think they are the best ones currently made. Also, they are made in the USA, which is a great thing! My impression is that very few people actually need to make use of their customer service because their product is so darn good. Bummer that some of you had a bad experience, by my impression is that they will do their best to make it right for you.

25-Apr-17
I own a trailer full of their goose decoys, their deer decoy, and multiples of every turkey decoy made. Their decoys have held up to all the abuse that I have thrown at them over the years. The handful of times that I have needed their customer service (I had a couple goose decoys that had paint slip due to left over mold release) they were very easy to work with and replaced them no questions asked.

25-Apr-17
An update on my end. I got a call from their shop and everything is now fine.

25-Apr-17
Dave Smith and Brad and their company are the finest people and make a great product, their service is always spot on. I have no doubt they will take care of you.

25-Apr-17
I have at least 2 dozen of their goose decoys. Bought them in 2005 or 2006. They were the hard plastic ones that had a tendency to crack. Have had at least 6 of them where the neck tubes busted out of the decoy. I called them in 2012 to discuss and they told me that I have been using them for 6 years. There was nothing they could do. Now mind your I have hundreds of goose decoys. Have dealt with Art at Big Foot since the late 80"s. He has never given me a half ass response when I have had a problem with a decoy. Live & learn plenty of decoy manufacturers out there.

25-Apr-17
DSD has been exemplary in their sales service. Dave is an upstanding guy. Known him for years. Must have been a glitch in the system. 100's...1000's of customers can attest!

Brad

25-Apr-17
These threads always remind that there's two parts to "customer service". There's customer and there's service. The problem can be the former, the latter, or both.

25-Apr-17
I once had a problem with their customer service, then more when I complained about poor customer service. But, eventually all was taken care of, all ruffled feathers smoothed. Now, if I could just keep toms from shying from the jake decoy this spring, it would be much better in my life. (IMO, the most fun you can have with one of those decoys is on a warm, later winter morning, with it set up where a gobbler flock flies down. Fortunately, our season goes until the end of January.

25-Apr-17
I emailed them and got a response the same day! I have a first generation (hard) upright hen and the head broke off at the thin part of the neck. They told me to send it to them and they will fix it free.

27-Apr-17
I had a Jake peck incessantly at my Jake DSD for an hour. I should've shot him but was waiting for the two big boys that were out about 100 yards to come by. The Jake did some damage to the decoy (1st generation ACE) and I sent it back after the season for repairs. They repaired it and even did some touch up work on the flocking on the back. In all my dealings with DSD, I've never had a negative outcome. They'll take care of you.

• Sitka Gear