shorty 29-Apr-17
satguy 29-Apr-17
chasin wtails 29-Apr-17
drycreek 29-Apr-17
satguy 29-Apr-17
t-roy 29-Apr-17
Habitat1 30-Apr-17
25-Apr-17
Hi!! Looking fir ATV spreader w Agitator. Seems all I find don't have one. Thanks HAPPY PLANTING SS

25-Apr-17
You can make one and modify yours, add a second through hull fitting with a 90deg , that will keep things turning . split your out from the pump to a T fitting , then send it to the tank with a valve in stalled before tank so you can adjust back pressure from pump to agitate . or add a small 5.5gpm electric pump set up as a agitator . 99% agitators are just nozzles . You can get the 5.5 from northerntool.com .

25-Apr-17
I think u mean sprayer

25-Apr-17
I think he means spreader r-man. I have a pull behind atv spreader with an agitator. (Tarter brand) I have had several atv mounted spreaders and have never seen one of those with an agitator.

25-Apr-17
Anyone else see the irony?

25-Apr-17
Nothing but civil discourse here, RIT ;-)

29-Apr-17
Ha! You guys are funny. Yes ATV mounted spreader for dry material w a spinner to break up clumps. Anyone? Thx fir replies

29-Apr-17
I bought one from Fleet Farm years back. It has an agitator arm that rolls around on the inside to break up clumps and to use with lime. I am out of town right now but when I get home I can post the name and model for you.

29-Apr-17

satguy's DeerBuilder embedded Photo
satguy's DeerBuilder embedded Photo

This is a King Kutter spreader with agitator that I use

29-Apr-17

chasin wtails's Link
I found mine last year with an agitator at www.farmandfleet.com.

Found a number of them by doing a search:

29-Apr-17
You guys that use them behind atvs must have arms longer than mine ! :-)

29-Apr-17
Not long arms, just have helpers. Most of my spreading is done by flipping the lever once till it is empty.

29-Apr-17
drycreek.....I used to be able to turn off the light switch and jump in bed before it went dark too!

30-Apr-17
Are you wanting to usefor NWSG seed or fertilizer?Most have good enough agitator for fertilizer.NWSG fluff seed has to be agited to throw and the only one i know of is a seed slinger and it's not pull behind unless a guy riding on back counts.I have also thrown alot with a high wind.But if it grass you are wanting think about planting switch as you can drill without anything special

• Sitka Gear