Woods Walker 27-Apr-17
BULELK1 28-Apr-17
Cheesehead Mike 28-Apr-17
27-Apr-17

BULELK1's Link
Do we know these two guys? haha

Good luck, Robb

27-Apr-17
It's all making sense now! There's a certain couple of bowsite personalities that disappeared for a few days last November, one of which is a fitness guru!

I find it hilarious how the tv station wants to see them for fraud! How about they sue themselves for being idiots and not doing due diligence background checks on these two clowns. Take a step back and laugh it off!!!

27-Apr-17
How funny was that? If that station had any creative juices flowing they would turn chop and steel into a skit once a month. Suing these guys makes the station look bad, and as mentioned it does show t he programming director in a very good light. One look at those guys and someone should of now it wasn't legit.

27-Apr-17
Definition of sore loser.

27-Apr-17
Hahaha! That is great!!!! Reminds me of when Borat did that to a local news show in his movie.

27-Apr-17
Don't give Les and Mike the Cheesehead any ideas! They might do Russian Twists utilizing Leinenkugel's 12 packs!

27-Apr-17
That's awesome! The TV station should be sued by viewers for gullible stupidity.

27-Apr-17
Reminds me of the skit on SNL where Hans and Franz will PUMP YOU UP! Whoever thought they were body builders or fitness experts should be fired. Too funny

27-Apr-17
It worked - Chop and Steele got their names out.

27-Apr-17
Hilarious!

27-Apr-17
Well, with all this free advertisement, I'll bet their youtube stint will get a cement load of hits. WAY FUNNY and just think of the press an attorney would get taking on these TV station clowns. OMG

27-Apr-17
Stole it from Napolean Dynamite.

27-Apr-17

Nick Muche's MOBILE embedded Photo
Nick Muche's MOBILE embedded Photo

Two guys from WI...

27-Apr-17
I clicked on it thinking it was the lead in to a joke..... "2 guys from Wisconsin walked into a bar....."

27-Apr-17

Woods Walker's Link
Sorta reminds me of this..........

28-Apr-17
I was thinking Les and Mike but I might run into them in Wyo this year and I didn't want big Mike kicking my butt!! haha

Good luck, Robb

28-Apr-17
Yeah, those two guys used to hang out with me and Les and they actually stole Les's Ironman training program. We had to part ways because we couldn't keep up with them. Hahaha!

Wise choice but you're safe Robb, we didn't draw WY this year... ;^)

• Sitka Gear