28-Apr-17
Damm... anyone computer literate?

28-Apr-17
Wrong

28-Apr-17

28-Apr-17

Shug's Link

28-Apr-17
I was wondering where the heck you were going with the Lamb castration Shug.

29-Apr-17
I forgot how much I enjoyed Mike Rowe and Dirty Jobs.....but didn't understand how it applied to BPM....glad to see your following comments.

29-Apr-17
Good luck Tim...With the support of your community, you'll be just fine.

29-Apr-17
Jake I'm illiterate in two things computers and trailers it often takes me 5 or 6 attempts to get my boat down the ramp

29-Apr-17
Well done Tim. In the end I'll bet the REAL community steps up and doubles their support of the business. A great example of the high road. And self control IMO.....

These clowns have no idea how much they actually hurt their causes with dishonest and downright psycho ploys..... but then forethought and unintended consequences was never their strong suit.....

29-Apr-17
Very nicely done Tim! Taking the high road indeed! Stay the course!

Mark

29-Apr-17
If you've ever eaten at Deanos, you know it's impossible to resist. If I lived in Lafayette I'd weigh 400 pounds!

29-Apr-17
Well done Tim! Hopefully this nonsense ends quickly.

29-Apr-17
It's too bad anyone should have to deal with these hypocritical a$$hole criminals.

29-Apr-17
How much does it cost to ship a pizza to NY? ??

29-Apr-17
seems easy to fix, when people call to place an order they have to leave a credit card number, policy is the card gets charged when the order is made! When they have to back up their crap with money they will stop

29-Apr-17
If they know how good the pizza is they wouldn't cancel their orders.

Great way to respond tim

29-Apr-17
Good job Tim. Right is on your side

29-Apr-17
I live about an hour from there. Dang good pizza, one of my favorites.

29-Apr-17
Thanks Shug!! It seems to be an annual attack on my Business, last year it was bad ratings, this year fake orders! I'm so blessed to live in the area I do, most everyone (regardless weather they hunt or not) respects my right to do so. Cajun people and the culture here are among the best on earth! I'll not bow down to their pressure, but instead shed light on their despicable tactics! Getting the card number when ordered will really slow down our process as well cost me more in the long run (processing is more expensive that way). We'll continue and hopefully these anti's will get the message! As for a Face-to-Face, I don't see that happening! Lol It probably won't work in their best interests! Thanks everyone!

29-Apr-17
Get em Tim!

29-Apr-17
So hard to believe that an animal rights wackos could survive in Louisiana

29-Apr-17
Good luck Big pizza man , Its a shame that narrow minded idiots have to mess with good , hard working people over the fact they don't like what you do and its legal . Karma will get these people one way or another . But it would be fun to see you meet them face to face .

29-Apr-17
Tim: Perhaps give your good cash customers a code word when they order so you know it's legit say "big buck down"!!!

29-Apr-17
Sorry about this Tim, if I'm ever in Lafayette, I'll make it a point to eat pizza at your place !

30-Apr-17
Same here. I plan to be there next month.

30-Apr-17
Try being an outfitter AND a taxidermist. I Tim's case it's more than the nasty phone calls and viruses I get.

I never met Tim before he was up at our camp last year. He's a very down to earth and caring guy and I would hang my hat, any where he did to battle this shit.

01-May-17
Is there anything we (who live outside your delivery area) can do to support you in this?

01-May-17
I suggest that you go public with your new policy. "All ordered and later cancelled pizzas will be used as Bear Bait" That way, PETA and HSUS will be aware that they are helping to kill animals. (maybe you can donate those pizzas to a food bank/ soup kitchen to do something nice and useful with the food that would otherwise be wasted)

01-May-17
Any chance this could be seen as hunter harassment covered by that law?

01-May-17
I think Ace pretty much nailed it. If PETA believes your baiting animals with the pizza they didn't pick up they will stop this nonsense.

01-May-17
I know one thing, the next time I am in Lafayette, I am eating at Deanos! Don't let the ba$tards wear you down Tim!

01-May-17
I hung out with BPM this weekend. He'll be fine. As he said, the vast majority of the people down here are not like that and support what we do. The community down here has his back and will continue to support him.

01-May-17
Could you donate the pizzas to a local homeless shelter or food bank? The good publicity you'd receive would really make these a-holes squirm!

01-May-17
I remember Tim donating a boatload of pizzas to the local reserves unit.

The peta thugs don't mention that stuff. Always 1 dimensional stupidity

02-May-17
Tim

In many towns in NJ, we have what is called "theft of services" law. If someone agrees to pay for a service rendered, they can be held criminally responsible. If you have the phone number that the order was placed from, perhaps the weiner placing the fake order could be traced and charges filed. I believe the word would get out quickly....

02-May-17
Keep up the good work man!

02-May-17
When I order pizza from my local corner store they don't even ask for my name. I figured they just have caller I.D.

02-May-17
Tim,

If you have caller ID and it isn't a regular customer that you recognize, could you have customers guarantee the order with a credit card? They can always pay cash when they show up....and it they don't show up within an hour, bill the card.....

Kinda like Ace's suggestion too......

02-May-17
Thanks Guys!! The problem has subsided, for now. Seems like this time every year they (animal activists) come around to hassle me. Thanks to people like you and 99% of people in our area I come out on top. Seems sunshine really is the best disinfectant! My interview was picked up and rebroadcast-ed around most of our state, having trouble keeping up with the calls, messages and emails of support!! Great Problem to have, sorry I haven't been on this thread, but Damn you guys ROCK!! We did donate all pizzas to our local homeless shelter, silly "Tree-Huggers" ordered meat pizzas so now I have to order more meat and we all know that doesn't grow on trees! LOL I too like Ace's idea but pizzas didn't go to waste! Am working with an IT guy to either identify or block problem numbers, but in all reality this exposure has HELPED Business! Thanks Again for the support and hope everyone has an excellent fall, I've got 3 months until I'm off to B.C. for Stone Sheep!!!! Life is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-May-17
Thats great to hear, thx for the update Bigpizzaman!

02-May-17
Is your water imported? Typically pizza and bagels suck in Florida compared to NY because of the crappy water.

02-May-17
Can you get the credit card # ahead and charge double for orders not picked up?

02-May-17
Good for you Tim and good luck this fall buddy!

02-May-17
My son and I tried one location for pizza and had to try another location just in case he got lucky and fed me the best pizza I ever had (many).....They don't rely on luck ...great food if your in Lafayette

02-May-17
Good on you Bpm, turning the tables and rubbing their noses in the meat sauce!!

As a BC'er, I hope you have a great Stone hunt and take a real good ram home!

02-May-17

kellyharris's embedded Photo
kellyharris's embedded Photo
I saw this on his facebook today.

03-May-17
That picture is BS. Tim would not use a rifle...

04-May-17
Keep Pounding! Facts are hard to defeat.

06-May-17
Great outcome and the right one too

07-May-17
It only appears that evil can win temporarily. What is good and right always wins in the end. Well done Tim.

• Sitka Gear