Grunter 29-Apr-17
LKH 29-Apr-17
Missouribreaks 30-Apr-17
BOX CALL 30-Apr-17
WFG in NM 30-Apr-17
trackman 30-Apr-17
ohiohunter 01-May-17
29-Apr-17
I'm looking for some elk antler sheds. I realize I could buy some on different sites, but I know some of you probaly have piles just sitting around and maybe could part with some?

So I'm looking to barter. Looking for bigger 4,5,6 pt sheds. Prefer brown sheds, but I suppose I could darken up whites if that's the only option.

What do I have to offer? Well we have amazing beer, liquor and cheese from Wisconsin. Or if your looking for something else or have trade ideas please let me know, I'm open to ideas. Hopefully within the next few years I can find my own elk sheds, but that's not a reality for me yet. Shoot me a pm or reply with what you have and want you want. I could give you suggestions on great beer or liquor from good ole WI!

29-Apr-17
I should add I'm also looking for bigger Mulie sheds too for trade. I just love sheds!

29-Apr-17
Elk antler is about $16 per pound. I can't eat that much cheese. Friend wanted elk antlers for his cabin. He doesn't hunt and I gave him a 380 bou last year.

This year he's getting a set of sheds, mounted so they look like a regular skull cap mount. One is 58", the other 57 7/8. Neat thing is the 3 blade broadhead punch in one. I wish I could have photo'ed the face on the guy who launched that arrow.

I need a new tractor.

30-Apr-17
Make certain you are dealing in the legal trade of legally collected antlers. Wyoming has had sting operations going on with transmitters and microchips placed in planted elk and deer antlers. Was reported in Billings Gazette. I have heard this is also going on in Central Montana to help track trespassers and illegal antler collectors and traders.

30-Apr-17
I'd like to get a couple of nice burrs for buckles.

30-Apr-17
I have quite a few but shipping elk sheds is crazy expensive.

--Bill

30-Apr-17
I have some and i need a new boat ? (not a real big one) ?

01-May-17

ohiohunter's embedded Photo
Fyi, those are tagged
ohiohunter's embedded Photo
Fyi, those are tagged
X2 wfg. Boxes are hard to find then you have to keep the points from coming through. You almost have to build your own box.

I have a few, I like guns, knives, gold, silver and $.

• Sitka Gear