Zbone 12-May-17
PAstringking 14-May-17
Ward's Outfitters 15-May-17
Ward's Outfitters 30-May-17
Frenchman 30-May-17
01-May-17

Ward's Outfitters's embedded Photo
If you are reading this first you are a Bowsite member and second you are interested in Goulds Turkeys. I am looking to put together a Mexico Goulds hunt just for bowsite members at a discounted rate for Spring of 2018. Our properties are highly managed, and never over harvested. This will be 4 full days of hunting, all inclusive. Message me if you are interested. The Group is limited to 6 hunters.

02-May-17
I'm interested! But you already knew that Steven... keep me in the loop please. Mike

02-May-17
Im already going but would have been good to meet some fellow bowhunters.

04-May-17

06-May-17

Quick hunt in the books this morning .

06-May-17
Gotta love those pure white feathers! I wasn't aware that turkeys were in SCI until I visited the above website.

08-May-17

PAstringking's embedded Photo
PAstringking's embedded Photo
Jims - Yes turkeys are part of the SCI Hunting Awards program and scored via the Record Book.

11-May-17
Awesome, now if I could draw the AZ tag...Lol

12-May-17
So I've shot a Merriams, a Rio, and an Eastern with my bow. Does that mean I have a slam according to SCI? Seems too easy since I never even left SD:)

12-May-17
Yes Brotsky and here we go again...That would be a SCITSSWB~SD

Steven...This looks like an excellent adventure for the turkey enthusiasts.

12-May-17
Huh, that was an honest question BTW. I learned something new today. Never knew there was such a thing as an SCI turkey slam, I thought NWTF was the only one who pushed the turkey game.

12-May-17
I'm sure it was Brotsky, but whole thing just brought back memories of a bunch of TBM acronyms...:)

12-May-17
"TBM acronyms" I'm going to change my business cards with this new found knowledge to include "SCITSSWB-SD HDYLMK!" LMAO!

12-May-17
I'd buy the t-shirt...

12-May-17
HAHAHA Me too

12-May-17
Those are some beautiful birds taken guys, CONGRATS!

On the turkey slam sheet, never heard of European nor South Pacific wild.... Guess will have to do some googling...

14-May-17
Brotsky... Yes that would mean that you have the slam. Now...you are very lucky to have done that in one state but the idea of the World Hunting Awards program is to get hunters to travel and experience the world. Hunting Rio's in south Texas is way different than Kansas. Hunting Eastern's in Maine is totally different than North Carolina. Hunting Merriams in SD is totally different than New Mexico. Get your Osceola and your Goulds!!

Zbone.... There are for sure wild turkeys in Europe and New Zealand. I believe the European birds are similar to our Eastern birds....and I believe the New Zealand birds are actually transplanted Rio's.

15-May-17
Its going to be a great hunt guys don't miss out.

30-May-17
Still have spots available

30-May-17
Any hunt with Steven or his gang would be fun - humm - should have stayed a few extra days when I was there in Jan!

• Sitka Gear