baz777 06-May-17
pop-r 06-May-17
Bill in MI 07-May-17
txhunter58 07-May-17
Timbrhuntr 07-May-17
pop-r 07-May-17
05-May-17

glacier's Link
I just saw on the Montana FWP website, that the surplus NR licenses are going to go on sale May 8. I couldn't find any numbers that told me how many are leftover, but the deer combo sold out the first day last year, and the Big Game Combos sold out in 3-4 weeks. The Elk only combos lasted a few months and sold out around the 1st of October in 2016. If you are looking to pick up a surplus MT tag, you might want to get it bought Monday...

06-May-17
I heard the draw was less than 100% this year.

06-May-17
There will only be elk combos available this year as far as I know.

06-May-17
Yeah no big game combos are left to be had. Yet. There will be a few returns if you can be the really lucky one to catch when & get one then.

07-May-17
So MT discovered that they can raise the ceiling some more...great

07-May-17
No big surprise, cocaine dealer can raise prices too and consumers will eventually come around and find a way to pay

07-May-17
I'm just hoping they get the sending my refund part correct. To date I have recieved 6 2017 Nonresident Combination License and Deer & Elk Permit Application Packets in the mail. All well past the March 17 deadline. The last one came on friday. Thats 6 packets that are a waste of paper so they must have money to burn or they are rubbing it in that I didn't get a general tag !!

07-May-17
That's funny. I haven't gotten the first book this year yet BUT I have tags!

• Sitka Gear