G-MAN 20-Sep-17
Knothead 12-Aug-18
spike78 12-Aug-18
stick n string 12-Aug-18
SIP 19-Mar-22
DroptineDC18 19-Mar-22
SIP 19-Mar-22
07-May-17
Here is a short video I did using the New Action Camera from Ultimate Predator Gear. I operated this camera using wifi and my smartphone from about 35 years away. This camera is much better than Go Pro in low light and has a zoom feature. Much cheaper too! Any questions let me know.

Is Paul @theFort out there? Here's some nice Goose action

07-May-17

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Above should read "35 YARDS away".

Camera is real small, easy to learn and you don't get the fisheye look.

07-May-17
Wow, 35 years away!

That remote app sounds very cool. Have you hit a maximum range yet?

07-May-17
I'm good to 50 yards with my iPhone. Haven't tested further. I was told that Samsung's have longer wifi range but I will be using this under 40 yards. You do not need internet so it will be good were ever I go remotely like Northern Saskatchewan. It's going to work real well on Black Bears. Go Pro low light is worthless and this one does well in low light.

07-May-17
Nice! Fifty yards should be more than enough for most stand locations. And plenty for me, since I don't shoot that far. I wonder how they perform in very cold temps as in putting it on all day sits in sub zero temps! I have a Contour Roam now and it's pretty good, but no remote activation.

I really like those video clips of the offside of the animal.

07-May-17
Nice pics, I was waiting for an arrow to zip by. Paul

07-May-17
Cool video, Charlie.

To be fair, you don't get the fisheye effect with a GoPro either if you don't have it in wide angle mode. That is a mistake that many make who own a GoPro. I don't get the fisheye effect with my GoPro because I have it in 1080-N mode.

Looking forward to seeing an offside video clip when you arrow a bear. :-)

07-May-17
Greg: I used your version of the arrow holder for the camera which works perfectly. Thank you very much. I agree about the option of disabling the fisheye on the GoPro but the built in zoom and great low light results of this camera make this camera pretty neat. The $199 price point is nice too. I used to put the Go Pro away a half hour before last legal hunt time.

12-Aug-17
I use an xcel hd 2 camera bought at cabelas for half the price of GoPro. It comes with all the accessories for hunting scope mount,bow mount and, head strap it also comes with a remote control to turn the camera on comes in handy when the camera was on my head not fiddling with the camera can just turn the Camera on from the remote that is strapped to my arm that I hold my bow with so it's turn cam on at same time I grab my bow from hook footage isn't The greatest on the deer I videoed last year by the way I missed i hit one of those invisible branches. (LOL) to me the footage is about the same quality as the go Pro! This also has a zoom function

12-Aug-17
Nice little video Charlie. I had to open the thread twice to see it. Don't know what that was about, but it was like being there. How far were the geese from the camera ? I thought they were gonna run over it !

23-Aug-17

MoosePMed's Link
Thanks again Charlie for the footage and the review! We actually just released our UPAC2, you can find Lance talking about it here:

23-Aug-17

UltimatePred's Link
Mooseped's video didn't post so let me try for him.

Introducing the New Ultimate Predator Adventure Cam 2 from Lance Hallum on Vimeo.

20-Sep-17
Hi Lance, Was thinking about picking up a Go-Pro, but remembered seeing you on Bowsite. I called yesterday and placed my order, I'm one of those old school guys and I'm hoping I can get it to work right. G-MAN

12-Aug-18
Charlie, How's the camera holding up? You still satisfied with it?

12-Aug-18
How does it mount to the bow?

12-Aug-18
Comes with a bracket that screws tight to ur stabilizer shaft

19-Mar-22
Anybody heard from these guys lately? I need to get some replacement parts but cant seem to find anything on their site but decoys. Wondering if they didnt discontinue the camera part.

19-Mar-22
I believe the camera has been discontinued. I tried to find support regarding it a year or so ago and came up empty as well.

19-Mar-22
Thanks for the info

• Sitka Gear