Zbone 12-May-17
Scooby-doo 12-May-17
LKH 12-May-17
GF 12-May-17
moosenelson 14-May-17
Jeff Durnell 14-May-17
10-May-17

AH's Link
Interesting story about never before seen deer behavior. I'd be ok with them doing it back to me if I happened to not make it home.

12-May-17
Have seen photos of deer eating a dead rabbit (I think it was on this site) and a photo of a deer eating baby birds out of a ground nest...

12-May-17

Zbone's Link
Just now seen video here of a buck eating birds:

http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=462973&messages=7&forum=4

12-May-17
I have seen deer eating dead fish washed up on the shore of a local lake. Scooby

12-May-17
We threw some way over cooked and dried out fried chicken out in OR and a muley doe ate it. Salt may have been part of it, but they do chew on bone.

12-May-17
I read an article 25+ years ago about a herd of Elk that moved across a hillside nipping the wings of of the chicks of ground-nesting birds. Mineral mother lode.

So nothin' new, really - bone is bone.

One of my classmates in Laramie was on a full ride courtesy of the FBI & the military. Forensic Entomology. Lotta funny stories if you had the stomach for 'em!

14-May-17
Place i uswd to bowhunt, the ranchers cows would eat carp. when the wind flooded his fields the carp would move in, wind would shift and lots carp would be stranded. Cows learned to gobble em up fast. Weird stuff.

14-May-17
There's a 'wild' mature whitetail buck where I work that has been eating people food given to him by my coworkers. They started throwing it to him, and now he'll eat from their hand. He likes junk food. He even stood on the steps of a bus with his front feet to grab a bite. He'll eat just about anything, including deer jerky.

• Sitka Gear