Bigdan 11-May-17
Heat 11-May-17
Heat 11-May-17
AZBUGLER 11-May-17
StickFlicker 12-May-17
Bigdan 12-May-17
bowslam 12-May-17
10-May-17
The AZGFD is now accepting online apps for fall hunts to include sheep and deer. I have the detailed harvest report for sheep if anyone needs it to help with their unit choices. Fortunately I am tagged out on Desert Bighorn and happy to share all I can. I am however hoping that lightning will strike twice and I get a chance at a Rocky also (You Gotta Believe!, ala Robb, haha).

Good Luck all!

10-May-17
Heat, could you send me the report. Thanks

11-May-17
Would be happy to. Please PM me an email address.

11-May-17
Heat---I am in the max pool for sheep and would be interested in any info I could get---applying for Desert Sheep

11-May-17
I could use advise on Sheep. Looking for the Best Sheep unit to kill a Desert with a bow. Will send a pm!

11-May-17
I did mine last night how many sheep tags in a unit for a nr to have a chance to draw?

11-May-17
Simple answer for you Dan is to look at the draw reports from the previous year and choose units where all the tags were selected in the 1-2 pass. Areas with little vehicle access typically have higher draw odds.

11-May-17
Dan look for units with note 11 in the regs. Those are eligible for nr's. At least two tags.

11-May-17
Thanks for the reminder Nick! When do we start scouting for elk though?? :-)

12-May-17
"I did mine last night how many sheep tags in a unit for a nr to have a chance to draw?"

Dan, shouldn't you have asked that question before submitting your app? As Nick said, there needs to be at least two tags. Good luck! Nick and I are now competing for the same very small number of Rocky tags!

12-May-17
I had never applied for a tag just bought bonus points This was the first time 3 of the 4 units only had one tag so that left me out. I was just going to buy a bonus point so not much of a big deal

12-May-17
Heat..Please send me the report. Thank you

• Sitka Gear