Elkhuntr 13-May-17
Hackbow 13-May-17
Frenchman 13-May-17
Brotsky 13-May-17
ohiohunter 13-May-17
TD 13-May-17
bad karma 15-May-17
13-May-17
Colorado hunter claims Bigfoot attempted to rape him. Saw it on-line, know it must be true.

13-May-17
Yep,and jacks link beef jerky was involved,lol

13-May-17

elkstabber's Link

13-May-17
Local dairy farmer claims he saw one a couple of weeks ago leaving his barn at 4:30 a.m. Swears it was not a bear! I hunt deer in the area so I spent a coule of days looking around and did not find anything that would say a large animal was in the area? Oh well fun to dream anyway!

13-May-17
You mean Colo-weedo John? I'm surprised he didn't claim that Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis were part of it!

13-May-17
I believe every word of the story.

13-May-17
seems more like mutual consent than rape

13-May-17

Hackbow's Link
I'm sure it's 100% true. The website had the following disclaimer at the bottom of the page - but probably only to keep the lawyers happy.

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

Story at link is related - seems like beastiality is on the rise regardless of which species initiates it.

13-May-17
Love has made me blind before... so I won't judge...

13-May-17
This one time back in my college days...

13-May-17
My love for whiskey has made me blind far too many times, but I don't think I could've drank that guy cute.

13-May-17
Ya dress like that yur just asking for it.......

15-May-17
Cue the banjo music.

• Sitka Gear