hunter47025 20-May-17
Charlie Rehor 20-May-17
Peej 29-May-17
hunter47025 30-May-17
BIG BEAR 30-May-17
drycreek 30-May-17
Sam S 31-May-17
17-May-17
just found out i got drawn for a Cow - Bow in KY. I am totally green on ky elk, any help i can get is and will be greatly appreciated. I am stoked, never dreamed i would get a tag. Thanks in advance

20-May-17
wow, got my paperwork yesterday, I still cannot believe i got drawn for a hunt. been patient and steady putting in for the tag. bought some maps and doing some gis stuff, getting real now.

20-May-17
Shoot lots of practice arrows. Check the broadhead threads to see what's best:) Good luck! C

29-May-17
Get a cow call and learn how to use it. Learn your hunting area as best as you can. Have fun!

30-May-17
just to clarify, i have plenty of elk hunting experience, i have no knowledge of KY and the areas that hold elk. I am in the maps now, was just looking for some idea on herd locations.

30-May-17
I just saw a guy on the Pursuit channel guiding for elk in Kentucky... seems to put lots of people on elk. Is hiring a guide an option for you ??

30-May-17
I'll help eat all that I can ! :-)

31-May-17
Congrats on the tag I've been putting in since the beginning and have yet to draw. What I've saw on my trips down there they hang around a lot of the reclaims. I know any area you can get into around Hazard would be good. Good luck

• Sitka Gear