shorty 19-May-17
planebow 19-May-17
fmoore 19-May-17
shorty 19-May-17
backstraps 21-May-17
Kurt 21-May-17
Swampy 22-May-17
18-May-17
For hunting which ripcord rest do you prefer I have 2 of the older ripcords on my hunting bows and have had good luck with their products.I see they have the code red and the ace so just a little confusing.Lewis

18-May-17
I use a code red, I like it, but haven't tried any of their others.

18-May-17
The Ace has micro adjust tuning. Either one is fine just depends on your need for micro adjust. Good luck! C

19-May-17
Really don't know if I need micro adjusting probably can't shoot well enough to tell the difference Lewis

19-May-17
I like the code red, havent tried the ace yet

19-May-17
I have the Ace with the micro adjust feature. I really like the rest. It can also be had without tne micro adjust

19-May-17
on the ace you are supposed to be able to let down without the rest dropping

19-May-17
Never used the ace but the code red works great for me

19-May-17
Yes,the Ace is like the quad. When you let down the launcher arm stays up. Also, with the Ace you can raise the launcher arm with the hand holding the bow. With the quad you have to use the your other hand.

21-May-17
I have both and both work great. I do prefer the no let down option of the Ace. The only problem I have with the Ace is the launcher is a little to narrow to shoot my Easton Fat Boy arrows.

21-May-17
Backstraps, buy a code red launcher for the fat boys. The launchers totally interchange.

22-May-17
I still like the older code red better than the Ace myself .

• Sitka Gear