Contributors to this thread:
AuburnTiger 18-May-17
Forest bows 19-May-17
AuburnTiger 19-May-17
Kick'em up 19-May-17
AuburnTiger 19-May-17
bigbuckODY 22-May-17
18-May-17
I bought a Spartan cellular camera three years ago. Then a few more each year. Mine are blackout flash and run on Verizon network. Ain't cheap ($440) but I figured it would eventually pay for itself in gas since one of my leases is over 600 miles away. Plus $5/mo added to my Verizon phone bill. My very first camera was a total pain to setup but the newer models are a lot easier. Most of my cams are monitoring mineral sites this time of year. I also use them at times to watch gates, camp house, equipment. So far the cameras helped catch and prosecute two trespassers and one poacher. Rumor among locals is that I am somehow watching from satellite. LOL! Here is a free guest access if you would like to see photos in view real time from two of my cameras. 1. Install the free GoWireless phone app from Google Play or Apple App store. 2. After it is installed, click "Camera Management" 3. Click + symbol in upper right corner 4. Enter Account ID: 734913597 5. Enter Access Code: co-op3co-op2016 6. Click the orange "Authenticate" tab at bottom of page. You're done. 7. Photos will load automatically.

19-May-17
Jerry you should become a sponsor.

19-May-17
I had a similar conversation with the guy who owns the Spartan company. He would get good mileage from sponsoring hunting forums like Bowsite.

19-May-17

Kick'em up's embedded Photo
Kick'em up's embedded Photo
I too have a Spartan and really like it. Been running one for over a year without and issue. It has helped me catch trespasser's on my farm last rifle season. I am purchasing 2 more next month to put up on other farms I hunt.

19-May-17
I loaned one to a game warden and he made a case with it the first day.

22-May-17
very nice ive been looking to purchase a trail camera that sends pictures/video to my phone at the time of capture but cant decide which brand/model im currently using 8 no flash digital cameras ive been having trespassing issues and theft on my property because i have the best property in the area which hold some of the largest buck hurds and size the trespassing increased when i discovered i had a piebald deer and my mom posted it on a local hunting post site i had to leave michigan in the middle of my hunting season last fall for work my best friend couldnt hunt or watch as much i wanted him to thats the reason i believe i havent seen the piebald since :( two seasons ago i caught 8 hunters pushing with shotguns in my best bedding area that didnt turn out good years past ive found yote snares as well ill be investing in a spartin camera soon

• Sitka Gear