UltimatePred 21-May-17
jordanathome 23-May-17
UltimatePred 23-May-17
UltimatePred 23-May-17
willliamtell 23-May-17
UltimatePred 23-May-17
21-May-17

UltimatePred's Link
What do you mean it's not elk season yet? Who are we kidding? We think about elk hunting all year long! Use PromoCode MayElk2017 through the remainder of month to receive 15% OFF of your Stalker Elk Decoy.

23-May-17
Fish ON! Order placed. Thanks Lance!!!!

23-May-17
Jordanathome, thank you sir!

23-May-17
Here's a fun little clip one of our customers just sent us of a bull walking up to our Elk Stalker Decoy. If this doesn't get your blood pumping for elk season, I don't know what will.

23-May-17
Good promo on an intriguing product. The ease of setup and potential for a bull to think what he sees is what he's hearing sold me. If this buys me 2-3 seconds at full draw with Mr. Happy thinking it's yin yang sweet something, it will be worth it. Can't wait for you guys to figure out antlers. Don't have to be big, in fact a stroppy raghorn would probably be better.

23-May-17
Williamtell, you are exactly correct about it being nice for the bull to have a visual to go with the sounds you are making. I tell many customers exactly what you said about the 2-3 seconds. I always say, "If something amazing doesn't happen (by amazing I mean the animal walks right up to you or you're able to walk right up to it), at the bare minimum it nocks the edge off of the situation. It can buy you those couple of extra seconds, those couple of extra steps, the ability to ease to the right or to the left if the bull's vitals are blocked by a tree, or the ability to draw behind it."

We actually take a different approach to hunting when we have the decoy. We don't care if the animal sees us. In fact, if it does, it's expecting movement rather than fearing it! Don't get me wrong, it doesn't always work. Sometimes, the animals do not want to play ball. What we find is that if the animal doesn't immediately spook, you're about to have a little fun....lol.

• Sitka Gear